Chapter 9

After lunch, we went back home. I wanted to spent the rest of the day with him, but I knew I wouldn't be able to do that. I kissed Nick and went into my new office, where the bitch was gone and my dad was gone. I decided to move my office around. I moved the desk further back, so the ring could used while I was working at my desk. I moved the bookshelves against the left wall, the filing cabinets against the right wall, and put the couch by the door. I looked around and smiled, it looked more my style. I hear a knock at my door and go to sit at my desk. 

"Enter," I say, moving files into 4 piles; to do, need to do this week, to be filed, and to be returned. I look up to see the daughter of Gaap walks in, a young teenager I slightly recognized, and walks towards me. She was wearing a low-cut shirt and a high skirt. She holds her hand towards me, pushing her tits together. 

"Hello, I'm Lucy, you're new assistant," she says, I guess trying to sound sexy. I ignore her hand and the way she looks, makeup caked on her face, and looked in her eyes.

"No, you aren't. I know you aren't because I haven't hired one. Also, if this is your job interview, you're a week early and you're dressed more like a whore than an assistant. If this is your way of getting into my pants, you're not doing a good job," I say, trying my hardest not to shout, leaning back in my chair. I see Nick walk into the office out of the corner of my eye, probably hearing my voice raise from our bedroom. 

"How dare you!" she screeches and stands up straight, stomping her foot. 

"One, how dare you," I start, now shouting, standing from my desk, "come into my office and my home dressed like a cheap prostitute trying to get in my pants. Two, you're, what, 13? I'm almost 18, I'm not a pedophile. If you want one, I can find you one, believe me. Three, I'm engaged already, and I plan on marrying the person I love. And finally, I'm gay, not bisexual, full on gay. The sight of tits and pussy make me want to vomit, so you're attempts to get in my pants are in vein. So, Lucy, go back to daddy Gaap," I say, giving her a hateful look. She runs out crying, pushing past Nick. 

Nick walks over to me and stands in front of my desk, making me sigh and sit back down. He comes over and sits on my waist, straddling it. I place my hands on his hips, smiling at him. Another knock comes at my door, making Nick try to move off my lap. I hold him firmly in place, making him just settle in. 

"Enter," I say, where Nick lays his head on my shoulder, nuzzling his face in my neck. Uncle Asmodeus walks in, making me smile and know why Nick was acting this way. I hold Nick a bit closer to me, knowing that the Demon of Lust's powers effect everyone under him, like my baby boy, but not me. Nick would essentially turn into what an animal in heat is like. 

"Hello James, I see you met your fiancé and one true love, hum?" he asks, well, his main head asks, sitting down in a chair across from me. 

"Yes sir, I'm taking him to Lust over Love tonight. I'll make sure he dresses appropriate for it," I say, winking at my uncle. I feel Nick's hand move under my shirt, slowly making it's way above my 8-pack. 

"Ah, good. So, what are you thinking for outfits?" he asks, smirking, eyes like a madman. 

"Him, tight leather shorts and fishnet shirt," I start, Nick moving his hand to my nipple. "Me, no shirt and tight leather pants," I say, making Nick moan straight in my ear. Uncle Asmodeus laughs, know the hold he has over Nick. I could feel his boner as he started grinding on me, making my dick hard as hell, slightly painful as well. I knew Nick could feel my boner because he slowly slid off my lap and under my desk. He pulled my wheeled chair closer to him so I was covered by the desk. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I know what he was going to do. 

"So, what can I help you with Uncle Asmodeus?" I say, asking him while feeling Nick pull my dick out of my pants. 

"I was hoping to see your list of consummation room requests, since that's my duty. But also, I need to bring the list of your chosen heirs to the 72 princes of hell," he said. I felt Nick start to suck my dick, making me almost loose my cool. I hand both lists to Uncle Asmodeus, which he looks over. He smirks at the list for the room request. 

"My Nick is one kinky boy, it's absolutely amazing," I say, running my hand through his hair, then pulling him down completely on my dick, his gagging audible in the room. I let go of his head, letting him catch his breath. 

"Damn, I wish my wife was as exploratory as your boy, refuses to do anything that she hasn't tried before, so I have to slowly work up to anything good," he says, leaning back in his chair. I could feel Nick get back to work with his mouth. 

"Well, I'll let you get to pleasing your boy, I'll see you later tonight. That reminds me, what type of table do you want?" he asks, a smirk on his lips, which I see more often than smiles on him. I look under my desk and down at my Nick. 

"What do you want, hm? Male, female, chick with dick, pregnant, or injured?" I ask while he sucks my dick like the best popsicle in the world. 

"Male, please," he says, before attaching his mouth to my dick. I look up at him, where he was writing it down on a notepad. 

He nods, shakes my hand, and leaves. I pull Nick off my dick and onto my chair, standing over him. I take his clothes off, while he pulls my pants off. I put his legs on my shoulders and start pounding away at his hole. It wasn't long before we both came and he was back to his non-horny self. He blushed and got dressed, me pulling my pants back up. I pull him back on my lap, just so he was sitting on it, curled up. His head was nuzzled in my neck as he slowly drifted to sleep. I started work on my paperwork, trying to get as much done. At 6pm, I carried him into our room. I got dressed into my tight leather pants, my dick positioned in a way that I'm still comfortable. I felt hands tracing the tattoos all over my body before kissing my back. I turn around to see my beautiful boy. I threw his clothes on the bed before slowly undressing him. I helped him into his outfit and did everything in my power not to throw him on the bed and fuck his brains out. 

"I love you," he says, smiling at me. I place a gently kiss on his lips and smile at him. 

"I love you too my baby boy," I say, and slowly start guiding him out to the car. I, once again, open the door to the car to let Nick in before I get in once we get into the car.

It was a 15 minute drive away, then we were there. I get out then let my Nick out. I hand the keys to the valet driver. We walked into the restaurant and was guided to a private room with our 'table', which was a man laying on the table, completely naked and shaved below the nose. His eyes were closed, and he was covered in food. My uncle had given us the best meal, 'on the house for the lovebirds, but also an engagement gift', according to the note left. I pulled Nick on my lap and slowly fed him. He was so happy and also took his time feeding me. 

"This is a fun experience. And the food is so damn good," he says, making me smile. I kiss his forehead and hold him as close as I could to me. 

"I'll gladly take you back here as much as you want baby boy. Maybe one night, I'll see if my uncle will let me put you on that table. I'll eat everything off you, then, I'll destroy that little ass of yours on the table, how does that sound baby?" I say, making him blush, but the boner he had made me confirm he loved it. 

And I loved him.