Chapter 5

We sat outside while watching from a distance the men start to bring in Nick's stuff into our new room. They also moved my stuff into the 'Rulers' suite. My parents had already moved into the retirement house in the back, saying that since it was 8 months until my birthday, and 8 months and a day until my wedding, since they normally get married right after they turn 18. Literally, the day after. Plus, my parents and his are excited for the marriage to happen, they can retire and his parents get a raise in status. 

Nick and I were in the back yard, by the garden, laying on a blanket. I had taken my shirt off and was using it as a pillow. Nick had his head resting on my chest as I rested my hand on his head. gently stroking his hair. "If you weren't royalty, what would you be doing? Like, as a career," Nick asked. 

"Historian, record keeper, something with history. I love history, the stories of the past, why things happened, down here, in the Living, and up above. It all connects because of something that happened and I love all of that. What about you?" I respond, while also asking him. 

"Some sort of astrology spell caster. I don't know, I love magic and doing spells, especially after I got my grimoire, and I love stars. I think that stars are absolutely stunning, and the different stories that each constellation," he says, moving his hand to my abs, slowly rubbing his hand up and down my stomach. "Do you think we'd still be together? If we were born into different families?" he asks softly. 

"There's a story I like, my mom used to tell me. An enslaved Nubian princess, Aida, finds her heart entangled with Radames, an Egyptian soldier who is betrothed to the Pharaoh's daughter, Amneris. As their forbidden love blossoms, Aida is forced to weigh her heart against the responsibility that she faces as the leader of her people. Then, they get reincarnated, meet each other at the exhibit at Aida and Radames, and fall in love all over again. So yes, I believe we would be together," I say, which makes him look up at me. I meet his eyes with a smile, looking at the fucking stunning man I call mine. 

"Well I think that just made me fall in love with you more," he whispers and I smile even wider at him. 

He moved closer towards me and gave me a kiss, which I gladly accepted. His legs were on either side of me and my hands were on his face, his were in my hair. I slowly sat up, keeping him on my lap and his legs where they were. His hands moved down to my bare chest and my hands moved down to his ass, just resting my hands there. I pull away to take his shirt off, keeping it on the blanket, and move my hands to his hips. I kiss down the side of his neck, leaving a hickey right below his jaw, making him moan slightly, his nails digging into my chest. I kiss lower and lower and gently bite where my mark will be, which makes him let out a moan and tilt his head to the opposite side. I smile into his neck and his hands move to my back. I use one of my hands and tilt his head to me again, kissing him again. 

"Let's go break in our new room," he whispers against my lips. I smirk at him and grab our shirts, throwing them on my shoulder before lifting him by his ass and carrying him to the elevator and into the ruler floor, the entire 10th floor. The office is also there, but separate from the apartment or "living space" as my dad calls it. 

When we get up there, I move him down the hall to our living space, then carry him into the bedroom, gently putting him on the bed. I throw our shirts somewhere in the room. He looks up and over at me, making me instantly hard. I walked over to him and pulled his shoes and socks off, throwing them to my side, before taking his belt off. I kissed him roughly and took his pants off.  I pulled away, kicked off my shoes and took off my belt before kissing down Nick's chest. I spread his legs slightly apart before kissing down to his him, biting it gently. He groans and puts his hand in my curls. I looked up at him, his eyes closed and his head back on the bed, looking like the sexiest fucking person to ever exist. I moved over licked up his cock, from base to tip, then took it all in my mouth, my nose buried in his pubes. I heard him moan loudly, then it muffled. I pulled off to see him biting his lip, eyes shut tight. I move up, my face hovering over his, before I go down for another kiss, making sure his lip is pulled from his teeth. I pull away and look at my sexy man. 

"If those sexy moans get covered up again, I swear to Satan," I mumble, kissing his neck. 

"But our parents and siblings might hear," he says, breathless. I smirk into his neck pull up, looking him in the eyes. 

"My precious little demon prince, this whole floor is soundproofed, with extra soundproofing in the bedroom and office. How do you think my parents had so many kid? You can be as loud as you want, no one will hear you, but me," I say, smirking at him, before making my way back down. 

I go straight to his hard cock, and immediately start sucking, making sure that each time I go down, it all goes in my mouth, one of the perks of not having a gag reflex. He lets out loud moans and little 'fuck James', 'holy shit', and 'motherfucker' every now and again. Eventually, his legs wrap around me and his hands push me all the way down. I take him all in and look up at him, his eyes shut and mouthing 'I'm gonna cum' over and over. Then I feel his cum rush down my throat, making me swallow around his cock, which made him scream in pleasure. I pulled off when he was done, and kissed him hard. He returned the favor, his hands still gripping my hair as he moves up with me to be sitting on the bed. He moves his hands down and starts trying to get my clothes off. I pull away slightly, and he looks down. 

"Too much clothing," he mumbles, which makes me chuckle, then I pull down my own pants and boxers. My hard cock springs out, hitting me gently on the stomach. He stares down at it for a moment before looking up at me. 

"Hey, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay love?" I tell him, cupping his cheeks and looking at him. He smiles and nods, then hugs me. I hug him back and kiss the top of his head. He eventually pulls away and looks down again.

"Will it hurt?" he asks, looking up at me, fear slightly across his face.

"Not if I prep you enough, which I will prep you probably a bit too much. I can show you what it entails, without, ya know, the sex part, if you want," I say and he nods. I gently lay him back down, go to the nightstand and grab some lube, then make my way over to him. I place the new bottle next to him and gently lift his legs. 

"If you need something to rest your legs on, let me know. I'll get something for you," I say, which he only nodded in reply. I grab the lube and spread it on my fingers. I look up at him and kiss the inside of his thigh, then slip my middle finger in. He winces and shuts his eyes tight. 

"It's okay, it's okay," I say and slide my middle finger the rest of the way in. He throws his head back into the bed, resting his legs on my shoulders. "Let me know when I can move my finger, okay?" I ask. He whimpers slightly, and I let him sit there, adjusting to something new in him. 

He nodded, and I started moving my finger, adjusting to try and find his prostate. He let out a loud moan and arched his back and looked down at me. "There it is," I whisper and keep aiming for that spot. I add another finger, and eventually another, and keep going until I have 4 fingers inside him, stretching him out. He came all over his chest and I pulled my fingers out. He looked down at me and lifted his legs again. I looked at him confused. 

"Fuck me. Please. We'll still be each others first time, so it'll be fine," he said, a pleading look in his eyes. I nod and reach towards the nightstand to grab a condom, making him shout 'no'. I look over at him, an eyebrow raised. 

"You're a virgin, right? I'm a virgin, no need for a fucking condom. Just, please, hurry," he says, making my eyes go wide and nod. I squirt a bit of lube on my cock, then slowly thrust in, putting his legs on my chest/shoulders. He lets out a low moan and I just sit there, my cock fully engulfed in his ass. He looks up at me and nods. "Move, please fucking move," he moans out and I start to slowly move, gripping his waist. He moans and grips the sheets, his knuckles turning white. I started moving faster and faster, until I was pounding my cock into his asshole. Both of us were moaning and cursing. I reached and started stroking his cock in sync with my thrusts. I moaned loudly and came deep in his ass, him cumming shortly after. I pulled out and laid down next to him, both of us panting. Nick looked over at me, where I met his eyes, both of us smiling. 

"Round two?" he pants out, I didn't wait to go back in.