A Pittsburgh Penguins Love Story 19

Magsimula sa umpisa

"How many kids do you want?" Sidney asked abruptly. 

I, of course, had thought about this the day at his house, "Two boys and a girl."

"Oh, so sure what if I don't want the boys?"

"Well to bad you're getting boys and you'll teach them to play hockey. Oh, you'll like it to," I told him raising my eyebrow showing if he wanted to fake fight about this I would definitely fake win. 

"Fine," he said pretending to be pissed off, "At least I get one cute little girl. Who by the way will wear baggy jeans and crew neck tshirts every time she steps out my door or when the boys friends are over. I will choose the man she marries and she shall live a good little 'Dugger' style life."

"Did you really just make a TLC reality show analogy?"

He scowled, "I take my baby girl seriusly."

We both laughed, "So, you really do want a baby girl then?"

"Ya I mean... Never ever tell the guys I said this or you are never getting kids but I think she'd be really cute. I mean picture it little curly brown haired girl with your wide chocolate brown eyes."

"What about a little curly haired boy with my eyes and an auburn haired boy with your hazel? Can you say cutest kids ever?" And they would be. Any child Sidney had part in making would be amazing. Not just in looks but personality. His perfection could not help but rube off on children. 

He chuckled, "Perfect."

---

"MALANA!!!!!!!" I jumped. The bed rocked. Even this bed, which Sidney had made me thoroughly check, couldn't withstand form shaking as a 200 pound hockey player decided to leap upon it. 

"What happened to Mr. 'I'm tiiiiireeeedd, Let's go to bed, It's laaaateee.'?" I mocked him.

I felt his mouth at my jaw, "I got my second wind." His lips tickled my skin as I tried to hold still not letting him see how much he affected me. I tilted my chin up subtly. He continued at my neck, "Just admit it's bothering you and it can stop," he murmured. 

"So I lose twice?" I smirked against his forehead. 

He raised his head, "I knew you like it." I lifted my head kissing him beside his mouth and layed back. "You missed," he pointed out. 

"I know," I smirked again. He stared into my eyes then glanced at my lips. He continued this as the hunger in his eyes increased. 

"Kiss me right," he pressured almost gruffly. Again I smirk while shaking my head. "You asked for it."

His lips crashed to mine forcefully. Not use to Sidney being so rough I gasped. He wasted no time in using the accidental opening of my lips. When my mind finally caught up to his kiss I fought back. I was learning lately if Sidney had dominance in a kiss he gained more confidence and started to push further. As much as he was a gentleman, he was still a guy. 

I knew I didn't want to go the whole way. I'd decided I was waiting until I was married. At the same time I was ready for the next step. We've been dating for 4 months and I love him. 

--- 

"C'MON!!!! If you shot it towards the goalies stomach he saves it 100% of the time. My gosh, I never played hockey and I know that!!!" Playoffs had officially begun. This has always been my favorite time of the year. This is the time where ever game matters. Everything that the guys have worked for this year comes down to this. 

The pens are something to be admired over most other teams. No other team suffered such terrible blows. We lost not one but two of the top 5 players in the world. One of which is THE greatest player in the world. Through the shadows appeared the true depth of this team. When everyone, bandwagon fans and hockey outlets, doubted them, with the true fans support they showed everyone just how good this team is. Without it's two superstars (30% of the cap space) and other keyparts this team had somehow managed to be just one point away from winning their division, two from taking the conference. Simply amazing. 

Being forth seed did not show this team for what they were. If illegal and unlucky hits hadn't disrupted their season this team would have made history. The most well known person on the team, in the entire NHL, would have set records that may have served as impossible to beat. 

We as pens fans can sit and continue to have rants as to how unlucky we got or we can open our eyes and realize this is where we are. We're the forth seed, we're missing key guys, we have the best goalie in the entire NHL, we have probably the most shocking breakout star of the second half of the season (TK), and we have done more than anyone thought possible.  

Pens won 3-0. Flower was shockingly and exceedingly amazing. Everyone was amazed. Simply put, without Flower this would be a different team. It was no question who would receive the shovel tonight. 

Sidney through off his head set. We all celebrated. Somewhere through the mass of people muscular arms snaked around me. 

"I'm playing. I will be back this year," he smiled. Until this moment he never sounded so sure. He was confident, confident in his team and himself. It was that confidence that kept me believing in more than just the pens. It kept me believing that dreams- they come true. 

"I love you Sidney."

"I love you Malana."