A Pittsburgh Penguins Love Story 12

--Thursday the 3rd--

I woke up feeling weird. I turned over expecting to snuggle into the same person I've been with for a month. That's when I realized what wasweird, Sidney wasn't there. My eyes shot open looking around for a curly haired boy with amazing hazel eyes. He was no where to be seen. My eyes then rested upon a piece of paper where the indent of my boyfriend stilllayed. I picked up the note and read:

Mal,

I realize you are going to be extremely pissed at me for this when I come to pick you up, but you'll love it once we get there I promise. Do what the notes say, please don't ruin this for me babe. Oh and when you call to yell at me, I won't pick up. It takes a while to get ready for asurpriselike this. You deserve the best and I plan on giving you that. I'll see you and hopefully your beautiful smile at four.

I love you, Sid

I read the note again. Was he serious?! Islammedmy head back frustrated. What could he have planned?! At least I had figured out his present a few days ago. I knew he would love it. I went to the bathroom to get a shower and saw another note:

Mal,

Look in the mirror. Do you know what you see? You see the chocolate brown eyes that I, being the luckiest man alive, get to wake up to. You see the long brown silky hair that never falls the way you want it to, but still looks perfect. Right now you see thetomatocolor your cheeks get in times like these. Now there's a small smile playing on those lips. Have I ever told you how much I love those lips? I do. I really really do. Now hurry up and get a shower, you smell.

I love you,Sid

I laughed. It was so Sidney. 'You smell' really? Oh, Sid. I jumped in the shower. I took my time, calming my nerves. I waspsychedout, but knew Sidney would make all this tension worth it. Trying to imagine the differentscenariosthat Sidney could create tonight, I washed my hair with the shampoo I knew Sidney liked. Once I finished in the shower I did my hair. I knew I would have to re-do it for tonight anyway so I just through it up in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth, and put on a little make-up just in case, and walked to the closet, looking for something to wear tonight. When I got there I realized my work was done for me. Attached to a ball gown was a note:

Mal,

Pretty dressy right? I bet know you really want to know what I have planned. Sorry! Not going to happen. To tell you the truth I'm actually really excited to see you in this. I hope you like it, I thought you would. If you don't, don't wear it, but you do need to wear something like it for the surprise.

I love you,Sid

I put on some sweatpants and walked downstairs anticipating the next note. Despite myself I was having fun with this. As much as I didn't feel I deserved these surprises I really did enjoy them. My main question for this surprise though was, when? When did he have time to do all of this? He must have been up all night. He's insane. The guy I love is insane. When I got their was a covered plate with another note on it.

Mal,

Breakfast. The most important meal of the day. Did you know people who have a good breakfast tend to live five years longer than people who don't?Ok, Imade that up, but just in case I'm right better not risk it. I even bought your favorite. (Happy people/aka people who get their favorites live five years longer to.) There's milk in the fridge. Writing this I feel creepy, I know that you'll bedisappointedif you don't have milk. I'm a creeper right?

I love you,Sid

I smiled. He's insane. I opened up the container to see a pumpkin roll. My mouth watered while I got a plate. I love pumpkin rolls like none other. I ate three pieces before I made myself stop. Knowing Sidney he had anelaboratedinner planned. I don't know how he stays fit. He stuffs himself with candy, chips, and pop. When he gets older I'm going to have to adjust his diet. Hismetabolismsgoing to kick his ass if not. By the time I finished my breakfast, it was noon. Four hours. What do I do now? What I always do when I get impatient- clean.