"You're getting me all wet," she giggled.

"Payback for yesterday," he smirked, "Speaking of yesterday, are you sure you're okay with our little experience?"

Rayne blushed with a huge grin on her face, "Love, I think I'm more than okay. That was fantastic. I liked making you scream for a change," she laughed. "Hey, I have an idea. Can I try something?"

Liam nodded and watched as Rayne closed her eyes and pushed the water droplets off of him. They fell to the floor, making a puddle. He laughed, "I'm not sure that was what you were going for, but I'm still impressed."

"Yeah, I didn't think it through. I didn't know where to put the water. Oh! Wait," she said in an excited tone. She focused on the water with one hand, lifting it in the air, and then fire with her other hand, making the water evaporate in a puff of steam.

Liam's mouth hung open for a moment, his eyes wide. "Rayne, that was unbelievable. How did you control them both at the same time?"

Rayne shrugged, "I don't know, I just thought about elementary science and the water cycle. I figured I could evaporate the water, then it had a place to go. Chalk one up to Bill Nye the Science Guy," she giggled. Liam rolled his eyes at her joke.

She told him about her conversation with her mother about the five elements and her plan to train with Lily today. Liam watched her excitement almost bursting around her. She almost seemed to be glowing. He noticed her eyes had a silvery tinge to them but didn't say anything. Something was changing in her. She had become stronger since the gello attack. It was almost as if fighting through her grief had given her a power boost. He was simply in awe of her.

"Hello, did you hear me?" Rayne asked, snapping her fingers in front of his face. "Do you want to come with me or not?"

"Sorry dear," Liam confessed, "I got a bit caught up in your beautiful face and voice." He pulled her to him and kissed her forehead. "I think Lily would be more comfortable with just the two of you today. Besides, I still have a wedding present to finish," he smiled slyly. "But if you're a really, really good girl, I may give you the present early," he teased her as he kissed her gently.

"Hmmm, we may have to discuss the definition of good," she laughed as she snagged his towel and ran out of the room laughing.

Run all you want darling, I can always punish you later he projected to her as she headed towards the lake. She both giggled and shivered at the prospect of his words.

When Rayne reached the lake she went to sit on the rock near the edge where Lily had sat. She was making little swirls in the water when a small splash came at her. She looked around, but couldn't see Lily in the water. As she leaned closer to the water she felt arms around her neck pulling her in. She landed gracelessly in the water, splashing and laughing. Focus your thoughts and see me, beautiful one, she heard Lily say in her mind. Rayne closed her eyes and fell into the water, sensing the way it moved around her body as she sank below the surface. She opened her eyes and there in front of her was Lily. She was almost translucent and the water seemed to bend around and camouflage her. Lily smiled when she knew Rayne could see her. She swam close and pulled her mouth to her. Rayne felt a flood of desire as their lips met, but she pulled back.

"I need to understand what is happening to me, Lily," she explained.

Lily pulled her back to her mouth again, Focus on your desire and make the water bend around you. Your passions drive your powers. She projected to Rayne.

She tried to do as the sprite had directed. She gave into the kiss, wrapping her arms around Lily and pressing her tongue through her teeth. She felt the water move around and between them. It was part of them and they all moved in tandem. Lily pulled away from the embrace and looked at Rayne smiling. When Rayne looked at her own body, it now looked like Lily's, translucent and blended in with the water. It made her feel free.

LiamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara