Rayne found herself wandering around the garden alone. I'm bored, she projected to Liam.

She could hear his laugh inside her head, then go do something - maybe you should go see that water sprite, she might talk to you if I'm not there, love. Rayne felt her cheeks flush Aww, you're blushing aren't you, ástvinur? He teased.

Oh, hush - she shot back, then added - only a little. She headed towards the lake with the sound of his laughter in her head.

As usual, the closer she got to the water, the more relaxed she became. When she came to the little clearing, she conjured a simple blanket and pillows. They weren't as elegant as the ones Liam had created yesterday, but they were comfortable. She then conjured a book and began to read, enjoying the sound of the moving water. After a while, she found herself getting drowsy, but was jolted awake by the sound of splashing water. She looked towards the lake and saw nothing, so she began to lie back down. When she turned, she noticed a purple lily bloom resting on her pillow. The smell of it was intoxicating and made her head feel fuzzy. She turned to look back at the water and saw the sprite on the rock where she had been the day before. She was staring at Rayne. "Thank you," Rayne told her. The sprite smiled in response, slowly blinking those big eyes. They were the color of the lily bloom. She beckoned to Rayne, then dove into the water, only this time, Rayne could still see her.

Rayne hesitated a moment, then letting her dress fall to the blanket, she walked towards the water. She stepped in slowly as the sprite swam just a few feet in front of her. The further Rayne came into the water, the deeper the sprite moved out. When she had reached the point she could no longer touch, Rayne paused. She didn't know what to expect, and she didn't want to go much deeper.

The creature seemed bothered by this. She clearly wanted Rayne to follow her. She swam close to the rocks where the water crashed over them steadily and motioned her hand. "I don't understand. I'm afraid to go that far," she called out to the sprite.

The sprite smiled and nodded, then disappeared under the water. Rayne looked around but couldn't see her. Suddenly, she felt her legs being grabbed as she was being pulled under. She panicked and began to thrash around. The sprite quickly took Rayne's face in between her hands and kissed her deeply. The sensation of her kiss made Rayne's body instantly relax. I'm Lily, breathe now, beautiful one. Rayne heard the voice in her mind. It was like a song comforting her very soul. She instinctively listened and took a breath. Wait, how can this be? I'm still underwater! Rayne started to feel the panic rise in her chest. Lily smiled and kissed her again - It is my gift to you, now follow me.

Rayne was mesmerized and followed Lily as she swam towards the rocks, then dove down deeper and went through a small opening in the rock wall. When they both surfaced, Rayne saw they were in a small cavern. It was like a tiny oasis with streams of water and beautiful water lilies growing all around. The fragrance was the same as the bloom on her pillow. It made her head feel fuzzy again. "Is this where you live?" she looked at Lily who was seated on a bed of moss, watching her.

"When I'm not in the lake, yes," her spoken voice sounded the same as it did in Rayne's head. It seemed as though she sang rather than spoke. "I've seen you and your God here many times," she smiled, "but I much prefer when you come alone,"

Mature Content Warning: F/F

Rayne blushed, but couldn't take her eyes off the creature. She was flawless, her golden hair did not seem to be wet despite having just swum across the lake. Her violet-blue eyes were inquisitive and much like Liam's, Rayne felt like she could get lost in them. She felt drawn to the sprite. It confused her.