Rayne held her legs around him still, "I like having you at my mercy," she laughed. She felt his chest tighten and a growl vibrate his body. Her eyes grew wide, then suddenly they were on the bank. Liam flipped her over on her stomach and roughly pulled her hips up to him as he thrust deep inside her. His growl intensified as he slammed against her. He leaned over her, his body covering hers.

"The safeword is mercy. Oh and I believe it's been far too long since you called me Master, darling," he growled in her ear. Rayne gasped, then moaned as he bit down on her shoulder. She felt his hand grasp her breast and squeeze tightly. His length pounded into her with such force she whimpered. "La opplevelsene bli forsterket." He spoke the words forcefully, as a golden glow shimmered over them. Rayne felt warm, then she felt her desire magnify.

Liam lifted up behind her, one hand on her hip and the other in her hair. He pulled her head back, his fingers grasping her hair. The pain shot through her, but also the pleasure. She felt his length slamming into her walls. The knot in her stomach burned. "Oh..fuck...don't.. stop," she screamed as he pulled her deeper onto him. He felt her clamp around him and shatter with the power of her orgasm.

He quickly withdrew from her, "What did you say, love?"

"Please...Master, please...don't stop," she whimpered as she tried to grind her hips against him.

"There's a good girl," He growled as he flipped her over and buried his mouth in between her legs, pushing his tongue in and out of her. Rayne bucked her hips and squirmed. He knew she hadn't been able to even come down from the first orgasm, but he wanted her to feel every ounce of the spell he had cast. He sucked and bit at her swollen, wet clit, quickly slipping his fingers inside her. Her moans became more frantic, her breathing ragged. "Master, please....I want you inside me," she pleaded.

"Not yet, darling," Liam murmured against her warmth, "You need this first." His fingers began to move faster, and he curled them, pressing against her walls. He hummed against her clit as he felt her hips raise. Her legs were shaking from the force of her passion.

"Aaahhh, Liam...Master," she cried out his name as her second orgasm overtook her. Her body convulsed with the force of it. In a single movement, Liam was on top of her, sliding his engorged shaft into her warmth. He slid in slowly, torturing her already sensitive walls, then his pace began to quicken. He had held his own desire at bay, but couldn't any longer.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him to her, their mouths crashing into one another. Her nails dragged down his back, making him moan and buck harder into her. She felt so raw and swollen inside, but she didn't want him to stop. Liam bent his head and sucked roughly on her breasts, pinching the nipples till they were hard knots. He bit at her neck and dug his fingers into her shoulder. "I need you to come again, ástvinur, come for me now," he demanded. His thrusts were frantic and he roared out her name as he came inside of her. The sheer force of his orgasm sent Rayne over the edge as her walls shuddered around his length. Liam fell onto her chest, panting. "You are amazing, darling," he said in a ragged breath. He stroked the side of her face, then leaned in to kiss her deeply. "Oh, time to reverse that spell, before neither of us can walk," he laughed, noticing himself becoming aroused again.

Rayne looked at him, her own desire building again, "Hmmm...just what kind of spell was that exactly?"

"A lust spell, and apparently a damn good one," Liam moaned as Rayne ran her nails along his chest. "We should probably...aaaahhh, oh by the Gods!" he suddenly cried out as he felt Rayne's mouth engulf his erection. His passion was too strong to resist her, and he bucked his hips towards her. Rayne had his length firmly in between her lips and she sucked hard, her fingers massaging his balls. Liam gasped as her pace quickened. He growled again as he tangled his hand into her hair and pushed her head down onto his swollen cock, pushing it deeper down her throat. Rayne gagged slightly, then adjusted, swallowing and humming against his length. "I can't stop," he panted. His admission seemed to excite her more as she moaned.