" Girl! You are glowing " Vera says with a whistle

" I bet I could slide across the floor right now " I say as I chug another bottle of water down.

" Okay gross " Elias says.

" So, a friend of mine named Garrett invited us to a beach party tonight. I thought it might be fun? " I say shrugging

" I'm down! " Vera says with a smile

Eli nods and I begin to wonder where Atlas is.

" Where's Atlas? " I say confusedly

" I'm not sure , he left just a minute ago " Elias shrugs

I let out a small 'Hm' before I head upstairs and into the shower. The relief I feel after washing off all of the sand and oils is so satisfying. I'm now all clean and I am definitely ready for a nap.

I pull on a tank and matching shorts before I braid my hair. As I do so, the door opens and Atlas peeks inside. 

" Surprise " he says as he opens the door fully.

He holds a beautiful bouquet of white roses that are in a glass vase.

I look at him in awe as I see the card that reads ' I am so proud of you, my star. - A '

I give him a quick kiss on the lips before I take the vase and I walk into my room to place them on my nightstand.

" You don't know how much this means to me. " I say as I kiss him again.

He smiles at me as we lay down and I close my eyes as I feel sleep knock at the door.

——

As I finish up my makeup, I decide to mess with Atlas since he is in the shower. I slightly open the bathroom door and I reach for the light switch and turn it off.

" What the fuck "  he whispers.

I hold back a laugh as I slowly close the door and I put my ear against it.

" Baby? " he says a little louder.

I let out a laugh and I know that I've been caught since he releases a small laugh.

" Very funny , I have soap in my eye now "

I laugh before I open the door and I turn the light back on. Atlas looks at me with narrowed eyes and I quickly close the door before he can get his revenge.

I head into the closet and I pull out my outfit for the night before I head the shower turn off.

I take a peek out of my closet and I see Atlas has a towel that hangs loosely on his hips.

Holy Mother of-

" You are an evil woman " he says pointing at me

" And you need to get ready " I say

He rolls his eyes before he heads into his room to grab some clothes.

I get dressed as Atlas walks back in with a simple black tee and shorts. He has on a black fitted hat and a few rings on his fingers.