74. Journey to you!

Start from the beginning

When Seokjin came in, he saw you laying down on the table, he walked in closing door "Are you tired?"

You sat up and rubbed your eyes "I have been waiting for you for a long time, you had a online meeting and now call, busy on weekend?"

Seokjin couldn't help but laughed seeing his little sister trying to be annoying "Weren't you also busy on weekend?" you're surprised, didn't expect him to attack you back "Why brother asked me to come?"

"Can't I call you if there's nothing else? shouldn't you come often to take a look at your family?"

This family has only two siblings, he asked you to come home not because he knows your relationship with Jungkook but he missed his sister.

So that's the case, you already decided to tell him, there's nothing to hide it anymore "Brother, I have something to say to you."

Seokjin nodded and sat Infront of you "What it is?"

"I want to get my household registered." he looked confused at first "Sure, so you decided to get marry now?" you nodded, he was surprised, his only sister who have been rejecting many qualified candidate now finally wanted be someone else's spouse.

"Brother aren't you going to ask me with whom I wanted to register household?"

Seokjin looked at you very calmly, it's his sister and he'll surely fulfill your wishes, moreover he can find noble suite and recently Taehyung is the one who had been accompanying Kim family to get close "With whom?"

Eventhough, Seokjin already guess it, he still follow the leads to asked you "I want to register with Jeon Jungkook."

You said bluntly, Seokjin smile faded and the bright eyes became cold and indifferent, you saw all his expression, it was serious that shows a hint of anger in it for the first time.

A dangerously looked appeared in his eyes "Do you know what are you talking about?"

"Brother I'm a adult, I have the right to decide my own matters." you give him deep look "Sarang, are you telling me not to interfere in your business anymore or blaming me for meddling into your life?" he knitted his brows looking self deprecating that make you feel uncomfortable.

when you saw the wry smile on your brother's lips, you lowered your eyes and said softly "Brother, I know you have always been good to me, but.."

"Let me ask you one thing, have you forgotten the past what he did?"

how could you forget?
Some memories were craved into your bones that you would never forget in your lifetime but you're going on the good part of past.

"Brother, I also did something wrong in the past and we're mutually in fault in some way." Seokjin expression changed and he walked holding your shoulders abruptly "Just like that? Is my sister easy to deceive! what did you say before returning to country? Tell me did he force you again?"

"Brother?"

You shouted and take a step back "It's my own decision to be with him." he sneered, never thought that kim family's daughter is so easy on people "So? you didn't come to discuss with me but to inform me, right?"

How you supposed to answer this? you want to spend your life with the one you love and the one you have child with? "It's a discussion."

You lowered your head, even though you said but you don't want to give in even he don't agreed, he sighed and looked at your little girl self but then his eyes flashed frightenedly deep, he seems to saw diamond ring on your finger, he grabbed your wrist and lifted your hand little high to see it.