chapter 27

'And this is the living room, there isn't any carpet in the rooms except for the bedrooms." I look the woman holding iPad.

Kisha and I decided to look at other houses, the place we were at was too small for all of us and everyone said they wanted to move individually.

I looked around the house and it was very fancy, too big but fancy.

It was already a no for me the minute I saw it was a 3 story house, like who tf got time to walk up all these stairs- not me.

"So.how do feel u about this one? " She turned around and asked us, I held kishas hand, her face had no expression what so ever, I couldn't tell if she liked it or not.

"Would you excuse us for a minute" the woman smiled and nodded leaving the room. " how u feel bout it mama, " she asked me and I shook my head.

"Iont like it, it's just... Too big, there's too much free space, I wanna fancy house but I also want it to feel comfortable, what about you? "

"Yeah whatever you want, we can keep looking " I smiled at her and we walked where the woman was at and told her our opinion on the place.

"Alright now that that's over, we still gotttttt 3 more hours to kill, watchu doing for " Kisha was currently in the driver seat with hereft hand on the wheel and her body facing me, "I'm on what you on, up to you my heart " I replied scrolling on my phone not really paying attention.

"Ma? " my stomach flipped, her voice was so hot omg, "yes baby" I replied still not looking up replying to some people's comments.

"Can you look at me please? " this bitch knew wtfs he was doing. I looked around us and we had moved to a random parking spot to decide where we wanted to go n we just sat there for like 10 minutes.

I looked up at her and smiled "get in the back" I looked at her surprised, "I woulddddd but we needa go-".

"Lia get in the mf backseat, you chose to walk out the house with that on, not me " I was shocked, I didn't think anything was wrong with my outfit personallly.

It's always a hater.

Obeying I got out the car and sta in the backseat and soon she did the same.

"I wanna try sum, take ur pants off " I did as told and my brows furrowed in confusion, "what we doing? "

She laid on her back and lifter my butt up so my heat was right on her face but with my backfacing her.

"Don't tap out. "

She rubbed her finger softly on my underwear and I put my hand down on the side of the seat and the other one was inside her pants.

"Don't touch me, this is about you not me, u hea me? "

"Mhmm, stop teasing" she smacked my ass and put the panties to the side pulling me more on her face.

"Oh fuck"

How'd we go from looking at houses to this???

"So are y'all moving out or not? " coco asked as we walked in the house "well damn somebody wants us out fast " yes I dooo, we finna turn yalls room into Zion's room, sis I can't keep tryna sleep with my man n it's a whole child in the middle of us fr, I love Zion but he gotta get his own space ".

I chuckled totally understanding her, " well unfortunately that house wasn't it, I told the realtor small, has a lot of space, fact n comfortable, not no 3 story house tf" kisha shook her head n got up as her phone rung.

"I gotta take this, Ill be back "

"Uh okay? " since when did she stop taking calls around me right after she left, I turned to coco and our brown furrowed in confusion, "is she-"

"No no way, after everything she did to get u back, I just don't she would do that " coco denied focusing in whatever she was cooking.

"You don't think she would  n yet I didn't even have to finish what I was finna say n you already thought that soo.... "

"No way I don't believe it get tf away from me" liah laughed but her heart felt a little heavy.

It was just a few phone call....

Just a phone call liah it's fine.

"Can we go out to eat because this bitch just burnt" I shook my head at her "bye, yes, we can cuz what were u even tryna make "

"Mac and cheese with ribs "

Baby that ain't no Mac an cheese that a cheese Mac and them ribs Lorddd, have mercy "

"Why it smells like a can of bounce dat ass in here " jay said walking in the kitchen with his hand covering his nose

"oh you gon regret saying that " coco told him and she threw her kitchen apron at him and walked away "what just happened "

"Well the reason it smells like a can of bounce dat ass is cause your gf wanted to cook " Liah got ou practically crying because she was laughing too hard.

"oh shiii, baeeeee I'm sorry " jay yelled running after her "BYEEEEEREEE" I screamed laughing my ass offf.

"What happened in here " kisha asked when she returned, "nun, we finna go eat out so go get ready" liah answered dryly and walked to her room.

"Wait what's wrong mama, did I do sum wrong? U mad at me? "

"Nun I just needa shower, been out too long, my head hurts " liah replied softly smiling and walking in the shower.

"If this bitch cheating on me, I swear to God I'll fucking murder her. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violence is never the answer guys 😝😝😝😝 I'm backkkkk😘😘😘😘