Chapter 2

𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟚: 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕖, 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕.

"Liah get ur ass up we leave in 3 hours " Jay said barging into my room and I stood there naked

I had been lazy all day and didn't do nothing, so I was about to take a shower when this nigga walked in my room.

"DANM lil mama you got a big ass, " he let out and I threw a pillow at him but it hit the door because he already left.

"Oh my god, lily what the fuck am I supposed to do with these people " I shook my head and walked in  the shower.

( I assumed you all know how to take a shower 😭)

I had planned my outfit last night and if I was going to meet her there then I needed something hot.

Something revealing, I wanted her to want me in the way I wanted her but nothing more

That was hard to find until I found this two piece set and decided to go with it

I straighten my lace, adding the hoops, and  this dragon necklace which I also got from my ex

I ain't gon lie to y'all, that nigga was rich and she bought me so many shit, sad we ain't end up together.

Them shits were nice and expensive so I kept most of them, a bitch is just tryna look good.

"Taliah let's go " Jay said coming in without knocking again  " yeah I am coming " wassup with them calling me by my fucking government name.

I put my red and black air forces incase we gotta run outta there .

"Taliah get ur ass down here " Vanie yelled and I rolled my eyes spaying on perfume and grabbing my lip gloss and throwing it in my bag.

I ran down stairs and joined the gang and there was Niamey-Nia Jeremy-Jay, Jovani-Jojo, Tavania-vanie .

"Aight the princess finally down let's go " Vanie said chuckling as we got out of the house and inside the car.