chapter 23

THE DAY OF THE FUNDRAISER

"starts at 8 can you please do my hair" liah asked vanie. "But-" liah gave her the best puppy eyes and made her agree to it.

It was currently 5:15 and although it started at 8, one thing Davis hated was being late to any kind of event and liah knew that, so she was gonna try her best to be early.

"Fine god ur annoying" Vanie groaned smacking her head making liah laugh.

"Love you too, also hurry up " 

1 hour later her hair was done and her dress was on, it was now time for a makeup and she just let vanie and coco take charge because she wasn't really good at fancy makeup.

"Damn" liah whispered when she was done, completely done, dress on, hair done and makeup done.
"Can you come out now, " Vanie yelled snapping liah out of the trance she was in.

"Yeah hold on " she put her silver heels on and her silver jewels and sprayed her Jimmy choo fragrance on "okay you ready 3." She started counting.

Everyone was on the other side of the door waiting for her. And when she did come out. Kisha and everyone else's jaw dropped.

Kisha felt the slightest bit of jealousy in her, she envied that Regina was taking her out this beautiful and not her.

She looked at liah and walked out of the house, not because she was ugly but Because she couldn't restrain herself l, because of how much she wanted her.  and maybe also because her favorite color was red and she was wearing it for someone else.

"Damn I really look that bad " liah jokingly said, she was gonna have to talk with kisha when she gets back because it was already too late

"No no, you look gorgeous omg, Reginas gonna faint " coco squealed ", you look like a snack" jojo said and went back to his game

"Shiii liah, you fr still not gon let me hit " jay said joking and liah smacked his arm making him chuckle "maybe one day, " he was caught off guard because her answer was always no "in another life" he rolled his eyes and walked away