chapter 21

"Wake upppppp booty eater " I said snapping my fingers in Cocos face tryna get her attention.

"Leave me alone" she mumbled switching her head to the other side. "Nooo you said you would take us to the beach remember " and that's what got her attention.

She jumped up and rubbed her eyes, "I am up " she said and I stared at her tilting my head to the side confused by how fast she switched.

"Tell the others to get ready because a bitch has a lot of plans today " I nodded my head and walked out leaving her in her privacy.

"Ayyyy y'all need to get the fuck up and get ready for the beachhhhh, " Jojo flipped me off and I rolled my eyes.

Vanie got up taking her towel and going to the guest bathroom, jay also flipped me off and now the only person I had to wake up was kisha.

"Hey" she whispered as I walked in the room "aww man I wanted to dump a bucket of cold water ova ur head " I sighed dramatically and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever rude ass, what time we leaving" she got up and went to the bathroom using the extra toothbrush I left for ha

"Whenever coco ready and that bitch could be done in 2 minutes so let me get my ass in that shower. " I started stripping and she looked away or tried to.

"Fuck, don't do that " I smirked and walked closer to her, "do what? " she stared at me before biting her lip and I chuckled and walked in the shower closing the glass door.

"Tease " I heard her whisper and walked out of the bathroom.

I had bought so many swimsuit which I haven't worn in a very long time and I couldn't decide what I wanted.

There was this orange one that would look hella good on me and it makes my ass look good.

"I think this the one" I put the swimsuit and a towel in my bag, before finishing my hair and makeup.

"Ooh boo you shining " I smiled and everyone stared at me and my outfit and I've gotta say I looked really good.

Taliyahboo: real and fake, which one are you?

Cocomelon: whatever u want me to be daddy 😩
Replied: coco get out of my comments damn.

PrettyVanie: what coco said.

Kisha: 😍

"You ready to go, " they all nodded except for me "can we get food first cause none of us had breakfast " Coc laughed be pulling over at chick fil a.

"Fat ass " I shrugged my shoulders unbothered , yes I love food, yes I wanna be food.

"Whatchy want " I told her my order and so did everyone and we got drink and let that everybody was happy, coc started driving while we listened to music.