6. The Deadly Ninja

Começar do início

License-Less Rider simply smiled at the encouragement that he was getting from the crowd and clenched his fists tightly in preparation for combat.

The Paradisers' leader just smirked and rhetorically asked, "A Hero? What a joke!"

Ignoring this taunt, Mumen Rider readied himself mentally and quickly charged into combat, only to be taken out with a single punch from one of the criminals.

"Someone call the police!" A nearby citizen shouted in fear as Mumen Rider laid bloodied on the street.

~~~

30 minutes passed as Saitama eventually came across Hammerhead running away from something or someone, evident by the terrified and pissed-off expression on his face.

Having noticed this unimpressive-looking man in a superhero outfit standing off to his side, Hammerhead glanced over at Saitama in confusion. His bald head had gained Hammerhead's attention and gotten his hopes up somewhat.

"Ah, found you," Saitama exclaimed with a small smile.

Deciding to stop and ask questions, Hammerhead inquired, "You here to join the Paradisers?"

Saitama didn't waste a second to give an answer, as he replied nonchalantly, "Actually, I'm just here to kick your ass."

Not wanting to have to waste any more of his time with another weak Hero, Hammerhead threw a punch at Saitama's face with such force that it likely would've atomized a normal Human.

Having assumed that the Hero was dead, Hammerhead began to examine his surroundings, while thinking out loud, "Gotta find a way outta here quick." However, when he felt that his fist was still connected to something, he focused his gaze back in front of himself and saw that Saitama was still standing in front of him, having been left completely unphased by his attack.

Growing a look of disappointment, Saitama asked Hammerhead, "Is that it? What a letdown. I was all excited to fight these battle suits. But the design is lame, and all they do is give you super strength."

Furious at this nobody's attitude as well as the loss of his entire gang, Hammerhead shouted ferociously as he readied another attack, "You have no idea how hard it was to steal these things! How could you possibly know their value?!" All of a sudden, the flame design on his suit's torso and limbs started glowing, while the suit itself started growing more bulky and muscular. Hammerhead then glared angrily at Saitama and screamed furiously, "I've been looking for someone to test the full power of this suit on!"

The bald terrorist then began spinning his arms like windmills and charging towards Saitama while exclaiming, "Spin Attack!"

Saitama, remembering a fight he had when he was a child, realized with a very small amount of shock, 'I used to use that move all the time when I was a kid.'

Just as Hammerhead's fists were about to slam down on Saitama, the world's strongest Hero effortlessly caught them both in his hands.

Seeing such a plain-looking man perform a feat of power he had assumed would've been impossible caused Hammerhead to shout at the top of his lungs, "Huh?! No way!"

Looking over the odd individual he was holding by the fists, Saitama started contemplating his life choices,Hammerhead, huh? He's a lot like me.