What.

     He placed the apple back down as he walked forward, facing myself and Min-jun, who was standing slightly behind me to capture the whole thing.

     "Was it you who laughed?" He questioned, looking at me.

     My eyes shifted toward the camera before slowly nodding my head.

     Taehyung smiled. "You have a pretty laugh."

     I have never been so happy to wear a mask.

     Taehyung let out a small laugh before looking over to Min-jun, raising a hand to cup his mouth with a playful grin.

     "Do you know where my item is?" He whispered, looking at the two of us.

     I struggled to breathe normally, hoping he wouldn't see the side of my hat. Min-jun shook his head.

     "And you?" He turned to me.

     I quickly shook my head as well.

     Taehyung mouth drew to a pout as he looked around the small store. Suddenly, his face lit up.

     I stood still as he rushed past me, hearing the sound of something opening and shutting before he appeared back in front of Min-jun and I, his hands behind his back.

     My eyebrows furrowed. What exactly did he find? What is going to show us?

     Taehyung brought his hands to the front to reveal several thousand won, all of them fake.

     "Whoever gives me a hint towards my item I will give them all this money," he said conspiratorially.

     He did not just rob the fake store's cash register and try to bribe us with it's fake money.

     I stared at the won.

     Min-jun stared at the won.

     Why is it working?

     I jumped slightly as I heard the sound of footsteps, breaking my train of thought. I turned my back slightly toward the wall, making sure that whoever it was that was passing by wouldn't be able to tell that my camera was facing me and not Taehyung. The said boy looked up as well, his mouth slightly open as his focus shifted to the door, the won forgotten in his hands.

     His eyes widened. "Oh! Namjoon-hyung!" He said, raising a hand.

     The leader entered the supermarket, his camerawoman trailing after him. "Oh Taehyung-ah! Have you found anything yet?" He looked toward the three of us, pulling a confused face. "Tae....are you trying to bribe the staff again?"

     Again?

     Taehyung pouted. "But hyung, I've checked the whole store and there's nothing! I even flipped through every page of the magazines!"

     "Did you check all the items on the shelves?" Namjoon asked.

     The brunet shook his head, frowning down at the ground. "But I checked it enough, and I've found nothing!"

     Namjoon sighed. "Taehyung-ah, have you gone to get a hint yet?"

     "What?"

     "There's a person giving out hints near the center of the 'town'."

     Taehyung's mouth dropped open. "There's someone giving out hints?"

     Namjoon let out a short laugh. "Yes, they mentioned it at the beginning. That's why I came here."