VEXATION

*******

*******

Y/N POV

Days passed months too passed but what I didn't noticed was that it almost five months was soon going to be finished. I was so so exhausted with Jihyun the guilt of not talking to Jimin was eating me up. Why? cause we and Jimin were already in most perfect terms we could be ever I thought of. Most probably I'm already falling for him too hard now that trust he has on me I don't want to loose. Yes I still think that when I'll tell about Jihyun to him he will definitely won't believe me. So I choose to keep quite but now these passing months are turning into torture. 

Jihyun is turning into monster always possessive towards me once he tried to kiss me but I kicked him in his stomach that he felled back. This was not only it he always talk to me nasty things about Jimin and mine personal life , which was eventually all were lie. He still thinks that I made Jimin influence to scold him infront of his friends which was practically wrong. But who will make him understand this. He still thinks I'm with Jimin for two things money and fucking him.

This things always made me so so sad I can't be depressed over something or someone who doesn't hold any right to claim me that I'm his, which he constantly do in everywhere I  confront him. He even double his work on me not only this when  get the files done for him. He always fucking around with his slut girl Seri in his cabin to show me that her girl is far better than me. which I  seriously don't give  about that. 

What bothers me always is I have to hide up these things from Jimin. I always make sure that nothing bad things or rumors come to him with other employees too. Why I'm saving  that bastard just for mere relation which was not serious at all. But still my insecurities are more that the faith I should have on Jimin.

"Earth to Y/N?" I snap back at my thought when Jimin looking at me standing very close.

"You okay? Is something bothering u?" I shook my head in denial by giving a tight smile. 

"Nothing Jimin so I was telling that--" I was interrupted by knock on the door which Jimin gave permission. Entering in no other than Jihyun giving usual fake to Jimin. I was more shock to see Seri here. What new scene they are going to show. I looked away from them. 

"Hyung I hope didn't disturbed you." He said in teasing manner.

"What's with this girl Jihyun come to the point." He said in strict manner which would he again thought that I would have teach him to speak to Jihyun like this. After this I'm sure gonna get a bundle of files from him. Jimin do a very right treatment to him but brings trouble to me unintentionally. I sigh very inaudible to not get noticed.

"This girl is Seri hyung I wanted her to be my secretory as work pressure is lot. So I thought to hire as an helping hand and she needed this job too. It is one in one go deal. What you say hyung." He said FAKE innocence. What a bullshit story he has made up lie, no work pressure is on him since past five months. Helping hand surely for fulfilling his  desires. I curse them internally.

"I didn't knew you being president need secretory too as u didn't have much pressurize like me but as this girl needs job then okay. Check her qualifications  Y/N by taking interview then we will hire her." I nodded at him. But pissed off look was what showing in there faces.

"Okay hyung as u say but I have took the interview of her bef-" He was cut off by Jimin.

"I said Y/N will take her interview and that's final no more discussion. Dismiss both of u." Jimin said in slight annoyed tone. Now I'm surely screwed by them in my cabin. As Jihyun got up from his sit glaring at me. I'm surely screwed.

"Take up the necessary details and check her qualifications okay." He said handling her file.

"But you should have taken on your own. Why? me." I said praying internally that he take my suggestion. He got up from his chair and flicked my forehead. 

"ouch what was that for." Even if it didn't hurt that much I play along him cause he was surely teasing me.

"Cause my dummy secretory forgot that I'm going to go your old company branch which is recently started at Busan. Today is visiting day there of me which you did came to inform earlier." I face palmed myself cause of Jihyun I'm doing these mistakes.

"Yeah I'm sorry it slipped from my mind." I said apologizing to him. He said it's okay , patted my shoulder giving smile and got out  of his cabin leaving for his destiny. I sigh knowing very well that Jihyun will force me to get her the position. By arranging the table of Jimin, I left entering in my cabin.

Just as I opened my door holy shit they were making out in my cabin too. I fake coughed to get their attention. Seri was first to pull adjusting her clothes. Can't they get a room why in my cabin fuck them ohh they do that always anyways. 

I sat in my chair putting the file in the table. Jihyun and Seri both were glaring to me as IF I HAVE CAME TO GIVE THEM INTERVIEW. 

"You don't need to ask any questions to her just sign where you need to or else I have my ways to get u signed and get the signing from hyung too," He said with full arrogance tone. 

"Why I should listen to you , atleast I'll check the qualifications if she is graduated or not. Simply bought some fake documents if." I said opening the file but all of sudden my head was pulled back with fist of hair by Seri. Which Jihyun face showed proud face. I hissed in pain.

"Don't try to act like a boss understood do as Jihyun said you BITCH." She said yanking my hair forward I hold the table for support to not fall.

"Now complete the formalities asap otherwise worse treatments u will face." He said getting out of his cabin. 

I was surely capable of screwing them up. But as usual his warnings gave me crushed hopes that if it get reveals to Jimin I'll lost everything the deal and the contract marriage too which I never want to but still I wish the next six months never ends. Gulping and suppressing my emotions I approved her profile. God knows what more troubles are in waiting list for me.

( Do vote for the chapter if you liked and share your reviews too : )