DECEIT

*******

*******

Y/N POV

Me being nervous couldn't able to comprehend what to say or how to act. It didn't mean that I was not liking the way he touched or spoke that in deep voice but at the same time nervousness took over me along with the flustered face. For good few minutes I wasn't able to self decide what to do or not. Will he like my body? Will I able to make him feel good? Do I match him comparison to his body? Most importantly am I ready for this?

"Y/N Y/N Y/NNNNNNNN........." shaking me vigorously Jihyun bring me out of my thought process..

I looked up at him with blank face not able understand myself.

"What?"- Y/N said

"What ?? What means ?? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Y/N you are just a mood spoiler" - Jihyun spoke letting go her waist & entering kitchen to drink water.

Y/N too followed him to explain the situation though she felt bad for him.

"Uhh Jihyun you know I'm not experience & above that I'm not ready for that . Can't we take things slowly? I mean first we are not in that intimate things before just few cheek kisses, hugs like simple one then why all".....- I got badly cut off my Jihyun who put his hand in kitchen counter slab making harsh sound for stopping me to speak further.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUDDENLY Y/N ??? I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL MORE INTIMATED & LOVED NOT ONLY EMOTIONALLY BUT PHYSICALLY TOO THEN WHAT'S THE PROBLEM??

Now this put me in utter disappointment cause he was making unnecessary issue & ways to fight with me which I felt bad for myself cause what exactly I said that makes him feel this much high temper ?

"YES NOW TRY TO TALK YOURSELF Y/N ON YOUR MIND ? ARE U EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO MY TALK"-jihyun again bring me up from my thought process.

I looked at him in utter disbelief & said going slowly towards him -" why??? What happened to you why YOU are behaving like something bad you had done behind my back & making up some excuses to cover up the things you had done behind my back??? Hmmm?? " I said reaching till he touched his back behind his fridge & me standing boldly infront of him way to close .

"I--I--..W-what ...a-are....y-you saying r-rubbish ? - Jihyun said in way to much nervousness & fear in his eyes which I can see completely that too never thought this things would turn out to be straight right points.

"WHY?? NOW SHOUT WHERE DID YOUR COURAGE GONE HMM??? SPEAK UP "- I made him flinch badly which he turn out to cover me up by putting his hands in my shoulder which I tried to push off but somehow he forced me to see through only him. My gut feeling was telling someone was behind me but he was not giving me access to turn around.

Jihyun Pov

I saw Seri ( yeah my mistress you could say ) was taking slow step to get out of my apartment but bad luck. Y/N was trying to back off from me and take a glance at back to see Seri but I was trying my best to not let her back off from me.

Y/N POV

Now I was pretty sure someone was their behind my back .

"GOD DAMN IT LEAVE ME "- I said yelling at his face as loud as I can.

"N-n-o-o no no why why u were speaking something to me speak directly wh" -Jihyun said I make him cut off directly by giving a tight slap to him & backing up from him I rushed to main door. Some ruffled noises could be listen I ran to gate seeing a girl wearing her heels which I didn't noticed earlier. As soon as she hold the knob of the door, I harshly hold her wrist . "Hey you don't try to act smart. COME WITH ME" - I dragged her harshly to living room & throw her in the couch roughly. I stood their & waited up to see Jihyun coming to me hanging his head low .

"Any explanation MR.PARK JIHYUN HUUUH SPEAK UP" - I said shouting my rage as much as possible but from inside I was already broken.

" Babe it's nothing y-you k-know h-how m-much I l-love-" I cut him off again by yelling again in his face ..

"HOW DARE YOU SAID THAT NASTY THINGS TO ME HUH? & NOW TOO YOU ARE SPEAKING LIE & LIES TO ME??? WHY?WHY?WHY?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???" - I lost my senses crying and shouting at the same time .

He came forward to hold me but I harshly slap his hand away from him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH FROM THOSE NASTY HANDS OF YOURS ,YOU YOU FUCKER TOUCHED THIS SLUTY HOE GIRL & HAS GUTS TO TOUCH ME HUH?? "I said again not seeing any responses from me , his lips twitched & finally he spoke but not clear enough.

Jihyun Pov

I was so so scared don't know why but not any girl till now made me this scared & horrible at the same time. I seriously screwed up this time badly but no I have to be tough & speak up clearly to her. Enough of bullshit I have done now , yes jihyun show up her that Seri is far better then Y/N .

" Yes Y/N you are right you can't be touched by me " - I said making her understand slowly & steady .

(What do u think jihyun will explain Y/N harshly or diplomatically?)

(Do vote if you like this chapter & share your reviews:)