Chapter 19 | Missing Weapons

( POV: FALLON AEDEN RAVIA )

"Thank you so much," I whisper, keeping the door almost completely closed but open enough to hand them all over.

"Of course, Empress. Is there anything else I could do for you?"

I glimpse over my shoulder at Raze, he's still asleep. Thank God. "No, no, thank you. Have a good night."

He bows his head and leaves. I silently and almost sneakily step toward the small sitting area near the window. Raze is still asleep, Faye right beside him. They're so fucking adorable together. It makes me angry how cute they are. I just want to squish them with my hugs.

I think about the past half hour... Suddenly feeling extremely guilty as I look at Raze. I shouldn't have done that...

"Darling?" He abruptly groans.

Did I say that out loud? Is my conscience so loud that it's waking him up?

"Yes?" I peek my head up so he can see me. The man in question just smiles.

"Are you cheating on me? What's with all the whispering?"

I roll my eyes at him, chuckling, "Why does everyone suddenly think I'm cheating? No."

Well...

"So you were awake then?"

He rests his head back on the mattress, "Only now. Come here."

I feel too guilty...

However, I still walk over to the bed. Kissing Faye before placing her in her tiny bed. I brush my hand over her hair, kissing her once more. When I get in bed beside Raze, he buries his face in my neck. His lips curl up into a smile...

"You fucking know, don't you?"

My supposed angel laughs, "Was it good?"

"It was..." I guilty sigh. "I'm sorry! You were sleeping and you two looked too cute. I was really really hungry. The cravings apparently don't stop after birth."

"You feeling guilty about eating fries without waking me up is something that makes me want to fuck you. Odd isn't it?" he teases.

I laugh, rolling into his chest and hugging him tightly, "Next time I'll wake you up. Promise."

"You better." He warns, catching my lips in a kiss. "Now tell me who else thought you were cheating. I'll have their head."

"Zale. You can have his head." I chuckle, knowing he's joking. Imagine if he wasn't. That would be seriously fucked up.

"Hmm, the only thing my wife cheats on me with is fried food."

"Exactly." I chuckle. "Do you think she'll sleep through the night?"