Part 10: Lover

(Nikita P.O.V.)

It had been months since Lysol told us about the dream he had of us meeting with our self identified father. During this time I learned that your actions have consequences.

We all grew slightly in size and the two of them began to slowly grow little hairs on their face. I liked how it looked on them, but not for me. The hormones I had been taking made alternate changes to my body. During this time Bruce and I became much closer. When he was done at the gym we spent a lot of time together while Lysol practiced his wide array of skills he was working on.

We pressed our side of pillows together and laid down just the two of us as Lysol was outside practicing knife throwing. He caressed his hand along my hair.

"It's soft." He said. "I've been wanting to feel your hair."

"I've been wanting to feel your arms." I confessed.

He sat up and lowered his arm closer to me as he flexed his muscles and made eye contact with me. I lightly grazed my hand across his arm.

"Don't be afraid." He said with a smirk.

I grabbed it and held on to it failing to wrap my hand even halfway around it.

He stared down at my chest and lightly grazed it with the fingertips of his other hand slowly moving it downward and then shifted his eyes back towards mine. He pressed his lips against mine and time felt so slow in this moment. Before our lips parted he went in for more kissing until he touched the tip of my tongue with his. A moment later his tongue was completely in my mouth and mine was in his. As my hand laid across his jaw I could feel the prickles that accompanied the subtle shadow on the lower half of his face.

He checked to see if Lysol was anywhere nearby but he was still outside.

He lightly grabbed my hand and picked it up placing it on the area between his thighs. He let out a big exhale and his head rolled back with his eyes closed as he pressed my hand harder against his manhood moving it up and down slowly. He opened his eyes to look down at me with his head still back.

Lysol walked in from outside with both of his daggers in each hand. He stared at us inexpressively for a short moment and continued on towards the kitchen.

As Lysol then went into the shower Bruce and I brought our pillows and blankets downstairs to continue lying down together. We felt that we shouldn't tell Lysol of our activities being that we didn't think he would understand what we felt without feeling it for himself.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked Bruce as we lied down with my head and hand on his chest.

"Mad at you for what?" He asked as he turned his head down to face me.

"For what I did to those boys with the bus." I asked avoiding eye contact with him.

He turned his head forward again then inhaled and exhaled deeply. "No." He answered. "I'm not mad."

"Really?" I asked looking up at him.

"Really." He said looking back at me. "It's ok, just don't do it again."

"I won't." I said quietly as I pressed my cheek back against his chest. He kissed my forehead and lightly dug his fingers into my hair to play with it.

"But I am a little jealous." He admitted as he twirled his finger around my hair.

"Jealous?" I asked.

"Yeah, of those guys. I wanted to be the one who does that."

I paused for a short moment. "Do you still?" I asked looking back up at him.