"Nope, she just told me to tell you she's ready." Jennifer nonchalanty shrugged.

Heaven shook her head. "I'll be back."

~

"Where the hell are we?" Jayda frowned, looking at her surrounding as Heaven pulled into a trailer park. "Bitch no, hell no! You see that big ass dog?!"

Heaven burst out laughing, looking at Jayda's scared expression. "Bitch you too damn old, he smaller than Bullet." She replied, parking the car in front of the address that she got from Paisyn's boss.

"Man Heav what are we doing here?" Jayda whined.

Heaven chuckled, before going quiet. She chewed the inside of her cheek before talking again. "Jay I don't even know honestly. I can't even tell you what we're about to walk into. There's this girl at my job and she needs my help. I have to help her."

"Heaven what if we're getting ourself into something dangerous? We don't know what's on the other side of that door." Jayda asked, taking off her seatbelt.

"I know, but she's a minor. She's sixteen, hell probably younger than that. I just have to help her Jay. Please just come in with me." Heaven sighed.

Jayda looked forward, knowing that Heaven wasn't taking no for an answer. She also would never be able to forgive herself if she left and something happened.

They both exited the car, walking up the few steps to the white trailer. Heaven swallowed the lump in her throat before knocking on the door. She held her head to the door, trying to see if she heard anything.

She decided to twist the doorknob, and frowned hearing distant shouting. They quietly walked into the house, instantly scrunching their face at the foul smell. It reeked of cigarettes, piss, and spoiled foods.

"Heav, you hear that?" Jayda asked, stopping Heaven from walking. Heaven nodded her head, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "Oh lord." Jayda mumbled.

Heaven kicked down one of the bedroom doors seeing Paisyn's foster mom on top of her, while a guy sat in the corner jerking himself off watching the sight of Paisyn being taken advantage of.

Heaven ran up behind Paisyn's foster mom and grabbed her by her shirt pulling her off Paisyn. She started beating her face in with hard punches, not caring about the two cracks she heard. "You sick ass bitch!" She yelled, pulling the woman up smashing her head into a wall.

Jayda stood at the door, arms crossed thinking about the fill-in she needed on her toes. "You're a nasty piece of shit. I hope your dick gets ran over by a pickup truck."

"Bitch I will kill you, do you hear me?" Heaven shouted, pulling the woman up and smashing her head into the wall again. She watched the body fall and started kicking her in the face.

"Bitch that's enough!" The guy shouted, walking up to Heaven.

"I dare you to touch her." Jayda mugged, pulling her gun out of her purse pointing it straight at his face. The man's jaw dropped and before anyone could even blink he was out of the house.

"You like fucking touching on little girls, huh?" Heaven asked, wrapping her arms around the lady's neck seeing nothing but red. "You see what the fuck you did, huh?"

"Alright Heav." Jayda chuckled. "Let her loose mama, you got her." She said, gently touching Heaven's shoulder. As much as she enjoyed watching Heaven beat the dog shit out of the woman, she didn't want her best friend going to jail for murder.

Heaven instantly thought of her kids, and relaxed. She released her grip and kicked the woman one last time. "Don't you ever even look at her again." Even though the woman was loosing consciousness, Heaven could see her nod.