~ 004

"I'm ready to go home." Daloni groaned. "I feel better, I'm tired of it here mama." He added, expressing his true feelings. Daloni hated any medical setting, simply because he spent his entire early childhood living in one.

"Papa I know, but we're just waiting for the conference call from Grey. After that we can go." Heaven replied, rubbing through Daloni's curls. He still had a head full of hair, and he never planned to cut it off.

"You need to hurry up and get better, I miss beating you in 2k." Zaloni smirked, acting like he was shooting a ball into a basketball goal. Him and Daloni were like best friends, so to say he missed his big brother was the least.

"Nigga you know I'm better than you." Daloni replied, smacking his teeth. He felt a thump to his forehead, looking up seeing a dissatisfied look on his mom's face. "Sorry."

"I guess I miss you." Nevaeh mumbled.

"Girl stop fronting, you was just begging to come see him." Zylin frowned, looking up from his phone. "Anyways so what happened at the school?"

Nevaeh sat up on the edge of the couch clearing her throat. "So what happened was, these girls always trying to be funny with Angel. Angel had texted me and said that the girl bumped her in lunch making her whole plate drop. I already knew it was a lot of them against Angel, and I'm not about to let nobody jump my cousin. Point blank period. So I walked out of my classroom and went to the cafeteria. Her teacher gone try to get in my face telling me to walk away, and I told her to get out my face."

"She worrying about me leaving class, when she need to be writing up the girls who keep messing with Angel." Nevaeh explained, getting mad all over again about the situation. Nevaeh was just like Heaven, they didn't play when it came to family.

"So they always mess with Angel?" Zylin frowned, going to his message thread to text Jayda.

"Yes daddy. This is not the first time. Angel didn't want me to tell anybody because she said she could handle it, but she can't. So I handle it for her. They be calling her twig, because of how skinny she is and that's not right daddy." Nevaeh replied.

"So Jayda don't know about this?" Heaven asked, making sure that she was hearing clearly.

"No ma'am. Well I don't know if she knows about it now since we got suspended, but I know that Angel didn't want to tell anybody." Nevaeh nodded.

"Well Zy, now that we've heard her side of the story we can't be mad at her. She was only defending her cousin, just like we taught her." Heaven shrugged. "You ain't have to talk to the teacher like that though."

Zylin nodded his head. "Well you off punishment, and I know Angel want to keep stuff like that a secret but y'all can't do that. Because you see how they tried to make it seem like yall were the bad guys. Y'all have to speak up dooda. I don't know what promises you may have made Angel, but I'm calling Jayda myself and telling her. You do know that they bullying Angel? That's called bullying."

"Yes sir." Nevaeh mumbled. "I just didn't want her to be mad at me. I tried to convince her to tell TT, but she didn't want to."

"Dooda..matter fact all of y'all need to listen. You don't take shit like bullying lightly. Anytime you see somebody getting bullied you tell somebody and you say something. Now if y'all getting bullied, y'all better beat they ass like y'all know how to then tell the teacher." Zylin started off, adjusting a sleeping Zuri in his lap.

"On a real note though, bullying is very dangerous. It leads to depression and suicide. So if you see something, say something. Y'all understand me?"

"Yes sir." All of the kids nodded in unison.