~ 001

"Where everybody at?" Zylin asked, walking into the living room seeing only Heaven on the couch. Usually when he got home, all of his kids greeted him at the door expecting gifts.

"They're all taking naps. What did the doctor say?" Heaven replied, standing to her feet hugging herself. She hadn't been to sleep yet, because her main focus was Daloni at the moment.

"Same. Everytime he took a bite of something he threw it up. They tried to get him to stand to check his balance, but he fell as soon as he stood up." Zylin sighed. "They think the cancer may be back, but they still running test."

Heaven nodded her head, breaking eye contact with her husband. She tried to turn on her heels to cry discreetly, but she knew it was impossible around Zylin. "I—Zylin I don't want him going through this again." She sobbed.

Zylin pulled his wife into his arms and held her as she cried. He knew that Daloni and Heaven was scared, and so was he. He watched Daloni battle cancer once and it was a scary sight. He didn't want his son to go through this battle again. "I know mama." He whispered, rubbing her back.

"This shit is not fair. Let him live his fucking life!" She shouted, crying harder. Heaven was not only heartbroken, but angry. She had been trying to live right, because somehow she still blamed her past actions for Daloni's battle with cancer.

Zylin sighed, scooping Heaven up into his arms. He walked them upstairs that led to their master bedroom. "Mama I need you to breathe." He coached, feeling Heaven's chest beat against his uncontrollably.

When they entered their room, he closed and locked the door so that they could have some privacy. Laying Heaven down on the bed, he removed her arms from her face and wiped her eyes.

"I know it's a tough battle for him, but you know he one of the strongest kids we know. His support system is huge, we gone get through this just like we got through it the last time." Zylin stated, continuously wiping Heaven's eyes.

He spreaded her legs wide enough for him to fit in between. "I got y'all Heaven." He reassured her, kissing her lips. "I promise you that. If we have to move back to Chicago just for Grey, that's what we gone do."

Heaven sniffled, bringing Zylin's lips down to hers connecting them together. She wrapped her legs and arms around him, deepening the kiss.

Zylin gently wrapped one of his hands around her neck, while the other found it's way into Heaven's shorts. "Damn mama. You wet as fuck." He mumbled, against her lips. Zylin squeezed her neck just a little before slipping his finger into Heaven.

"Mmm, right there." Heaven moaned, breaking the kiss. She felt Zylin's intense stare making her look back into his eyes. Once Zylin was satisfied with her eye contact, he sped his finger up making Heaven's eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Look at me." Zylin demanded, squeezing her neck with the other hand. When he noticed Heaven ignoring him, he stuck another finger inside of her, slowing down. "I said look at me." He repeated. Heaven whimpered, looking back into Zylin's eyes like he had asked.

"Sexy ass." He smirked, speeding his fingers up enjoying the sounds of Heaven's moans and whimpers. "I feel you, come on." Zylin could feel Heaven's walls tightening around his fingers making him happy on the inside.

"Fuck, oh my god!" Heaven shouted, cumming all over Zylin's fingers. Her hips buckled and her toes curled at the heavenly sensation that was ripping through her body.

Zylin smiled, using his thumb to massage her clit. It only took five seconds before Heaven squirted everywhere. "Fuck!" She moaned, while her body shook uncontrollably. Zylin removed Heaven's soaked shorts and immediately latched his tongue onto her glistening vagina.