fifteen

It was a little past ten at night and Heaven was just getting in. She spent the whole day getting her nails done, a full body wax, her hair freshly washed and ended the day spending some time with Daloni.

She wasn't as tired as she used to but she definitely could go for a warm bubble bath. Making her way up the elevator she messaged Jayda back about Daloni's new physical therapy schedule.

She was so busy in her phone that she didn't even notice the staircase door opening with Malachi dressed in all black and a small bookbag on his back.

As Heaven unlocked the door she quickly went in and as she went to close it Malachi stopped her by putting his black boot in the way. He smirked at Heaven while her face flashed with fear.

Malachi tried to push the door back but Heaven had tried to push the door close with all of her power. You could hear Malachi's grunts and Heaven screams for help.

In a quick instant Joe barged her whole door open making Heaven fall to the floor. Malachi closed the door behind him and grinned at Heaven attempting to crawl to her room.

He quickly ran and picked her up throwing her on the couch. "You been trying to play hard to get, you know you want this." He grunted holding Heaven's arms down as she kicked and screamed.

Joe stood in the kitchen looking in her refrigerator seeing nothing but water bottles and left over shrimp and cauliflower casserole. He groaned and closed it back.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Heaven screamed. Her face was past red and her veins were popping out of her forehead and neck. She was scared and betrayed.

Malachi tried to bend down and kiss Heaven but failed miserably when Heaven used her leg to kick him in the crouch area. Falling over, Heaven scrambled up and tried to run to the kitchen to grab her biggest knife.

"Looking for this?" Joe asked, holding the knife in his hand, as he bit into a apple. They both knew that she would try to go for a weapon which is why it was Joe's job to hide them all.

Malachi came up behind Heaven and started choking her from the back. "You keep upsetting me, that's not nice Bambii. We supposed to be a happy couple by now." He said as Heaven's arms tried to reach up and swing on him.

Joe could tell that she was putting up a fight. He figured she would.

"Don't you want to be my wife? Huh? Why you don't want to be with me Bambii? I love you!" Malachi cried, holding Heaven's neck tighter.

Her breathing started to get caught in her throat as her arms slowly started to stop. Tears were streaming down her face as she tried her best to think of a plan.

As if God was on her side there was loud knock on Heaven's door. Joe and Malachi looked at each other. They had knew Heaven's schedule and being that Zylin was out of town they couldn't think of anybody else to be coming over at night.

"Chicago Police! Open up!" The two police officers banged on the door. Someone had called and complained about yelling and shuffling and was called to Heaven's penthouse.

Joe gave Heaven a death glare signaling her to be silent. Heaven watched Joe walk to her door and as soon as he opened it she screamed to the top of her lungs.

The police officers immediately bombrushed Joe and into the penthouse to see Malachi choking Heaven even tighter. They drew their guns and demanded him to release her.

"Let the girl go!" One said, aiming his gun right at Malachi's forehead. He had a clean shot, but he didn't feel like killing anyone tonight.

"We supposed to be a couple." Malachi cried, shaking his head."I was gone propose to her tonight." He added on, throwing Heaven to the side making her hit her head on the refrigerator.