Night 9, part 2 "Growth."

The artillerist and the drifter prepare themselves, grabbing 2 vests from the container they got from killing scavengers last night.

They wear it, and check the plating.

Enough.

The artillerist grabs a wielding helmet on a table.

He wears it on his head.

They shove mags and any useful medication inside the vests

"Ready?" Said the artillerist, walking towards the mountain to eventually the divide.

"Yeah, I guess." Said the drifter.
They find a abnormality on the wall.

"Hey do you notice this?" Said the artillerist as he points to the wall and hugs it.

"Wheres the reader?" Said the drifter waiting, patiently.

"Give me it, let me try."
As the artillerist grabs the keycard, an ID of him.

It works and the wall opens up, revealing a hole.

"Be prepared for anything. Remember." Said the artillerist, as he drops down the ladder.

The drifter climbing down.

They spot 2 robed individuals charging at them at 2 sides, the artillerist fires his revolver at them.

The drifter using his smoke to stun them, and charging at them with his MB type "dread"

It doesn't work.

As the cultists dodge and counterattacks, it hits the drifters arm.

The drifter suddenly feels strangely dizzy and lightheaded.

He pukes, as the robed individuals watch on.
Laughing.

The artillerist managed to shoot down the cultists on his side.

Their corpses on the floor, some dangling on the fences.

The artillerist looks behind him and spots the drifter puking, and the 2 robed individuals laughing at him.

He fires at them with his M60.

Noises can be heard inside and outside the lab, as scavs come inside.

Meanwhile in the castle.

"Dang that was fun, we should seriously do that again!" Said the arbiter, smiling near castle gate while panting.

"Yeah! We totally blew them!" Said the raider, loading his MCX with new rounds.

"Hey, wait a second do you hear something?" Said the arbiter, hearing noises near the crash site.

"Let's investigate that later, we need to prepare first then probably go there." The raider replied, going inside.

She goes inside aswell.

She goes back to her chair, and loads her hammer with more slugs more happy than before.

The raider going back to his chair, while talking to his friend.

"Congrats my friend, you got a girlfriend now!" Said his raider friend.

"About that....... I got friendzoned. Yep, friendzoned." Said the raider frowning.

"Awww, you were a match made in heaven together. Oh welp, tell me what happened?" Said the same raider.

"It all starts with a-"

The raider accepts her hand they shake hands as she smiles, they go outside of the castle.