Night 6, part 2 "Polar express"

Furthermore after they reinforce the base, they wait it out and play a simple game of rock, paper, scissors.
You can't get a break or internet after all!

"Fuck, I lost again!" The drifter, Michael shouts angrily.

The berserker laughs.

And the Artillerist replies, "Hey it's just a game, why be mad about it?"

"Oh yeah...... Sorry about that, kinda thought it was blackjack with my cash on the line." As the drifter says, he stands up and opens a can of tuna.
A rare commodity.

Harry goes to patrol around the base, same with the berserker.

The individual with tendrils protruding from his back, is now awake.
He is confused to where he is at.
And says, "huh, Wait where am I?"
He checks around and see's an unconscious woman on a mattress.
He touches his back and feels a strange feeling on his back, he looks behind and sees the the tendrils protruding on his back. He tries to remove it but he can't, he also sees a blade and some other tendrils coming out of his arm.

He screams by the sudden pain when he accidentally activates it, His body in complete symbiosis with the Infection and PARASITE.

He runs.

He finds the entrance and attemtps to run outside, but the artillerist and berserker tackle him.

"HEY! Hey! We are friendly we don't wanna harm you!" The artillerist says.

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" Says the confused and terrified individual.

"We didn't! We found you on a hole north west from here! We found some strange individuals doing some stuff on your unconscious body!" The artillerist replies.

The individual calms down.
He says, "Why did you take me here? "

"We need manpower, the scavengers are constantly hunting us. We know a way to get out of this shithole, and we probably need your help."
As the artillerist grabs his M60 machine gun, and grabs a screw driver to dismantle his gun, he adds replacement parts to it's hammer and push-back mechanism.

He checks his box.
Below half.

The individual sits on the floor, trying to remember what happened.

The berserker goes outside.
Onto he outpost, he spots some locals.
He makes quick work of them, albeit bleeding heavily. He shrugs it off with an hemo.
He finds a container and he carries it back to base.

He drops and places some of the loot, such as ammo and grenades inside the box.

The berserker spots the individual and says, "Who are you, and why are you here?"

"I'm Dvalsyon Shturmenein, I think I got recruited as extra muscle. I just wanna go home though." The individual replied.

"Fair enough, my name's Mao Zedong." Said the berserker.

The storm closes in, and the 3 agents prepare.
The individual is confused, but prepares aswell.

The Scavs approaches the area, rushing with guns and melee weapons.
Not regarding anything for their well being.

Harry points his M60 onto to the scavs that were rushing.
And fires at them.
The projectiles piercing through their skin.

The berserker grabs his trusty bat and uses his serum.
He charges at them with reckless ferocity.
Striking at them with his nailed bat on hand.

The drifter, throws his smoke onto a group of enemies and uses his MB type "Dread" to cull some off the stragglers.

Harry's gun is emptied, he has no ammunition. Since he doesn't have the caliber required for that gun.

He pulls his revolver out and fires on a scav's head blowing their brains out.

They see a group of armed scavs approach from the east, they move tactically and actually has tactics.

The Scavs fire at them while taking cover.

The individual throws a frag onto the scavs, the scavs see this and immediately goes out of cover. Instantly getting shot by Harry's revolver.
1 more left.

The individual charges at the last scav, retracting his blade out and striking him.

The storm subsides, as they survive the wave.

Night 7 begins.
The war has started.

Authors note,

I learn from stories, I realize my flaws and fix them.
As a new writer, I want to make a story and show environmental story telling.
It's been a month since i've been researching about the lore about Decaying winter and the AGENCY.

Credits to every story in decaying winter, to show some of my flaws/mistakes.
And thank you especially Red, For making this wonderful masterpiece.