Yuta becomes a dad

After all that had happen, Yuta decided he wanted to be a dad. Shooting a music video was more than enough for him but now he wants to change his life for the better. He wants to create a family, he wants to start a better future. In the video, Yuta said, "Jihyo, how do I adopt?" "Oh, that's what I thought too. I want to adopt." (Shotaro came and yelled at Yuta, "I already have a kid, why do you need me?")

Then Yuta said he wished to give Taeyong some advice, and said he recommended that Taeyong adopt a baby. Yuta said, "Oh, that's funny. I thought it was a joke, but you're serious?"But then Yuta turned his head and said, "This baby has a bit of an athletic personality." He said, "The most athletic baby belongs to Jisung." He said, "Kun is amazing but I don't know about Jaehyun and Taeyong."Shotaro then said he wants to adopt a baby. Shotaro said, "We haven't done anything yet, but we do want to. Let's start a family." Yuta didn't bother to question why Shotaro wanted to adopt. Shotaro said, "We do have some experience, right?"Jaehyo then said he wants to adopt a baby as well. Jaehyo said, "I like the baby's personality, shotaro's personality is not very good. It's hard." Shotaro was undoubtedly annoyed by this, and he retaliated by getting a tattoo of Yuta's face on his arm. "It hurt a bit but it was fun. I said to Jaehyo, 'This is how you get revenge.'"As for YangYang, he wants to have a baby just as well. YangYang said, "I will show you a way to have a baby without adoption."Yoonchung then teased YangYang, saying, "What's with your baby looks?" YangYang was irritated and shot back, "Well, I have a shot to be a dad." He said, "Jaehyun is a good kid, but I don't know if he wants a sister." YangYang said, "Maybe he needs a new shot and a different shot."But before YangYang could even get a closer look, Shotaro grabbed him and kicked him out of the apartment.Yungja also showed signs of confusion. At one point, he was on the bed when he grabbed onto Shotaro. Yungja then sat up and screamed, "Do you want a baby too?" Yungja then asked, "Where did all these shots come from?" Yungja took out some gum and chewed on it, summoning a genie known as Mork.At one point, YangYang was sitting on the bed, and Shotaro sat next to him, and YangYang thought Shotaro looked like a turtle with a shell. At one point, YangYang punched Shotaro, and then Yungja punched the pillow, and then Chenle came in and told the trio to stop messing around and go to sleep.Jungjin then made a cameo, in which he said he wanted to adopt a baby. He said, "If I adopt, that means I can adopt as many babies as I want."In another scene, Taeyong called Yungja to talk, but Yuta intercepted the call to try and scam Taeyong. Shotaro also called Yungja to talk to him, but Yungja gave Shotaro the phone so he could scam Yungja as well.Shota then played a game in which Yungja and Shotaro sat on top of each other in a chair, which was supposed to be about names. Shotaro decided to name Yungja Shotaro, and Taeyong chose Yungja Taeyong.Jungjin and YangYang were also around and tried to trick Shotaro by telling Shotaro they wanted to get married.Jungjin asked YangYang if he wanted to name Taeyong's baby Taeyong, but Yang Yang said no.Jungjin said he is going to name Yungja Chenle Taeyong, and Yang Yang said, "That's cute," as he punched Chenle Taeyong out of the window.During another scene, Shotaro was in the shower when Taeyong walked into the bathroom and started washing his hair. Taeyong was washing himself as well. At one point, Taeyong held onto Shotaro's leg while showering, and Shotaro was able to move around him.YangYang wanted to have a beer, so he tried to reach the liquor cupboard. At one point, he asked Yungja, "I need a shot of beer. Did I forget to say something?" Yungja responded, "Yeah, Yuttalmon, you said you didn't need a baby, right?" He asked, "Do I need to remind you, now?"Shotaro grabbed Yang Yang by the neck and threw him into a wall, and then Yang Yang fell and grabbed Shotaro by the hair, and then shot himself out the window.Shota saw Yungja holding onto Yang Yang and yelled, "Chenle! Shoot!" The two were fighting and then started fighting each other, and Shotaro yelled, "Come on, Yuttalmon! Take your gun and shoot yourself!"Finally, Shotaro yelled to Yungja, "I'll adopt a baby!" Yungja grabbed Shotaro's waist and kicked him out of the apartment.Shotaro heard Jisung and Taeyong playing in another room and called Jisung. He then asked Jisung if he wanted to adopt a baby and Jisung said, "Yeah, that would be great."Taeyong then said, "Shotaro is out of the house!"Yungja held Shotaro's leg down while Shotaro was walking back to the house and said, "Don't even think about coming back," and shot Shotaro in the foot.Kun said, "As the only one not using a fake name, why is Yuka Yang a movie star?"Yungja said, "What's going on? What are you talking about?"Yungja stood up and screamed, "Yuta! Come over here!"