Everybody has a gun now I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Taeyong somersaulted over the giant statue of Taeil that could be seen in the middle of the Siberian desert as he infiltrated Ten's base.It was only when Taeyong somersaulted over the statue that he spotted Xiaojun as he emerged from the tent with a human skin jacket over his shirt and jeans. He lifted his gun and fired at Taeyong, but Taeyong turned into a weasel and buried under the snow.

 Taeyong quickly started to sprint towards the entrance to the base and quickly latched onto the copper wire that stretched towards the ceiling. His stomach was turning and he dropped the wire and saw Kun tap dancing to distract Xiaojun. Xiaojun fired several shots but all of them fell short. Kun turned around and then saw Taeyong with the wire and stared at him. But Taeyong dug himself in and disappeared under the snow. 

Kun blinked and then went back to his mating dance.This was so unexpected that Xiaojun just stared at him. Suddenly the base started to shake and a few mortar rounds fell, only missing Xiaojun by a few feet. When the base was quiet again, Kun let out a sigh of relief as Taeyong had disappeared. He was now inside the base.

 Kun slowly walked towards the entrance of the base, ignoring the cold and the wind that was blowing towards him. He had to finish this and he wouldn't let Taeyong get away. Just then, Kun saw a fox and decided that Yangyang might like a pet fox, so he went to tame the fox. Ten watched on the CCTV with disappointment. The fox would only join him as a pet. He hated Taeyong for what he did to Kun, but the fox, he knew, was innocent.

 Kun noticed the fox had begun to lick the microphone in the ceiling. He quickly removed the microphone and then blew up the room, discovering Jisung hidden underneath the floorboards.Mark was hiding in the shadows, listening on the radio.Naon had gone to retrieve Kun and Jisung and Xiaojun had gone to find Taeyong. 

Mark watched from the shadows and knew Xiaojun would come back, so he strapped on an extremely ripe watermelon onto Xiaojun's right cheek. When Xiaojun came back, Mark immediately shot him.Taeyong was shooting at the air and a mortar exploded in front of him. He rolled into the snow and brought his gun up to aim at Mark. Before he could do anything, Ten kissed-