It was all a lie

After failing with Jisung, Louis decided to try his luck with making Kun the next god. Despite the project initially going through him, Kun refused the offer at the end. He was relieved with Kun turning down the god role."The episode that I filmed with Yun is also my favourite one. I tried my best to make Kun as god, but I also tried to make him a realistic, normal human being. In the end, I realized I didn't want Kun to be the next god. He's not a god, he's a human, so I decided to ask someone else," Louis revealed.Doyoung and Taeyong were the last two actors chosen to play Renjun and Doyoung. In the end, Doyoung accepted the role, leaving Taeyong disappointed."Taeyong found out a bit late and couldn't believe it. He's so talented and I wanted to give him a role in my show. When I first approached Taeyong, I made him audition for Kun as a god. I thought Kun would be perfect for Taeyong's image, but after seeing Renjun, I made Taeyong audition as a regular human instead. He'd be perfect as a god if he changed his appearance too," Louis explained.The actor also hinted that there could be more gods coming to the show, revealing that he and his team will be seeing a lot of them through the show. "I have five more gods. Taeyong and Renjun are two. Yun and Yun are two more. I guess it's going to be god-god-god-god," Louis revealed, continuing, "It might not be correct to say that Kun is the next god, but he has a big chance to be a god. We might have god-god-god-god-god.Korean drama lovers are also wondering if Renjun and Doyoung will share screen space with the upcoming God's Gift, God's Answer, starring Kijung Jong and Kim Young Hak. "It's going to happen after my god. It's not an existing drama at the moment, but I think Kun will come to my show too," Louis teased.Jeno switched off the TV angrily. He had been grounded by Mark for stealing his watermelon - Ten might have eased the rules slightly, but it was an uncertain time - and now he had to see Doyoung as part of a movie. Even God knows what's going on with these two actors, because God knows everything.