Taeyong's a god but he's the wrong god

Chenle! "I am your father," said Ten. "I think?" 

 "Yeah!" said Yuta.

"I don't know about Kun, but you're ten years old, right?" asked Mark, in the most polite way possible. 

 "Yeah!" said Yuta, like it was a matter of fact."Right," said Hendery. He wasn't sure he wanted Ten as a dad, but perhaps he'd be better than the two ducks who had adopted Hendery eleven years ago. 

 "Where are you from, Taeyong?" asked Hendery, as he looked over at the angel. "I know your family." 

 "Don't call me Taeyong," said Taeyong. "I am a car, a car that is red." 

 "Who is the father?" Shotaro asked. Taeyong considered for a moment."Sungchan," he said finally. 

 "So, that's a secret?" asked Shotaro, arching an eyebrow. Taeyong shook his head. "Taeyong is older," he said, softly. "Taeyong's father died. And that's why we are fighting. I fight for Taeyong's father and his memory."Hendery nodded, solemn.

 "Oh, okay," Shotaro said.Taeyong had returned to fighting the demons. He was a hero who could talk. But he'd made it clear that the people in his city deserved their pride. Ten had also been made to see reason, and now he allows one piece of fruit to be distributed per 300 people.

 The fruits hadn't been the first of their kind, and Shotaro was determined to fight for them to be the best fruit he could. Some days he fought his best, some days he fought his worst. At least he could fight, unlike Yangyang who had taken to becoming a TikTok influencer. 

 "Let's go, I have to collect some fruit," he said, returning to his workstation.An apple with the words "I love you" written on it was still lying on Shotaro's desk. Shotaro picked it up and saw that it was Johnny's writing. Johnny must be in a romantic relationship with an apple then. 

Johnny hated being wrong, so Shotaro wouldn't be wrong either. Lee, Taeyong, and Yuta were walking to the marketplace. There was a festival, and they had been invited. Taeyong wore a ceremonial robe with Doyoung's face on it, because Doyoung had become a god thanks to something. 

 "So, what kind of god are you?" asked Yuta."I am the God of Sunshine," said Taeyong. "How else am I going to stop the demons from killing your children, or threatening your villages?" 

 "You are dumb," scoffed Haechan. "I should be a god." 

 "Ah, no," said Yuta. "I am the god of death. And when you die, you will be reborn with an angel's face. But I am going to rule your village instead, because I am clever."

 Yuta said this the same way one might talk about lunch, but it was hard to argue with the god of death. Taeyong had never seen an angel's face before, and he didn't know what one looked like. 

"I don't know," said Taeyong.

 "Yes, you do," said Yuta.

 "No, I don't," said Taeyong. Yuta looked over at Taeyong. "I'm not going to say it, so forget it." He told Taeyong. 

 Taeyong bowed to Yuta, then he threw up his arms and laughed. 

 "What?" asked Haechan.

"I can't help it," said Taeyong. "It's just that my parents are fighting." 

 "So what?" asked Haechan. 

"It's because I don't even know who my parents are, and neither does anybody else," laughed Taeyong. "My dad's are a fisherman and a fruit hating dictator, and I'm the god of sunshine implied to be the crush of the god of death." 

 "Is that why your face is so shiny?" asked Yuta."Yeah," said Taeyong. He moved closer to Yuta and grabbed his hair. "If you follow the path that you believe, you will be more powerful than me."Yuta raised an eyebrow. "You think I haven't already been doing that?"

 Haechan gulped.