Who the hell is Jisu? And why are BTS here?

Chenle walked into the theme park with his favourite child Haechan. Despite the problems with singing and rapping, the pair seemed to still be having fun. Jaehyun was escorted in by Jaemin and Renjun, and there were many smiles from the singers.

At the end of the concert, they met with their NCTzen fans who were wholeheartedly supportive of them.
At the end of the concert, the boys held up their NCT jersey to each of the fans, which seemed to satisfy their biggest supporters.
BTS thanked everyone at the concert, especially their fans, who were slightly confused as they'd paid for an NCT concert. "I want my money back," said Doyoung, one of the biggest NCT fans.BTS ended with a final message that left everyone in tears.
With much appreciation to their fans, BTS ended the tour with a message that said, "Thank you for being there for the last two months," before Jisung sucked them up in a giant vacuum cleaner because this a NCT storyline hhhfrsd 4thhhhvffdwzErrddksfkfu".
Starting with Kibum and the fan meet, they held their grand concert at the end of July. In addition to their hit songs, they performed their newly released track "You Are".
Their tour set the stage for SHINee to become part of NCT, but Taeyong protested.
"I'm a SHINee member, so I want to do the NCT 10 concert as a SHINee member," he said, protesting because he was worried that he wouldn't get to perform SHINee's hit song "Dream Girls".
"Look, just because you like SHINee doesn't mean you're a member," said Minho. "It's just that you can't do that for the 10th anniversary," he said, trying to convince Taeyong.
Their beef grew into an epic battle with Taeyong sulking and pleading, and eventually causing the great rift between NCT and SHINee. Taeyong vowed revenge on Minho.
Even though he was angry, Taeyong still sang some SHINee songs at the end of the tour.
BTS' concert was incredible. Jisung thanked everyone for being there.
BTS' new album (referring to the album Why Are We Even Here?") sold well and then Chenle announced he would buy the group.
Taeil and Jaehyun sang together for the first time.
It was a fun end to the NCT tour.
Chenle handed the microphone to Renjun, who had a smile as big as ever. He sung "Crow's Foot" with so much talent it made Haechan cry and then screech.
Haechan had been disappointed to find that his parents weren't attending his concert, but he could only be happy that they could see Jisu on stage singing with all his brothers.
Chenle gave the mic to Jisung and let his son showcase his talent. He was Jisung's dad, but pretended to be a friend. Jisung had always loved to sing, but it was Haechan's job to protect him.
Jaehyun sang "Crow's Foot" with his younger brothers. Jisung's brothers took the lead in the performance and Jaemin and Jihyo announced their engagement. The fans were extremely supportive but Taeil was upset. He felt like he was the youngest and Jaemin was just like a big brother.
Kim Taejin's signature smile seemed brighter than ever and he couldn't stop kissing his sons on the cheek.
Dongjun joked that Jihyo would be the first female NCT member and then disappeared.SNSD thanked the fans and sang their songs.
Jisung held Jisung and Haechan joined him in the song. Renjun and Taeyong took the stage and announced that they had found Renjun's mom.
After the tour, Taeyong rang up Doyoung to discuss making another member a god.
"Who?" Doyoung asked.
"SISTAR's Taeyong," responded Taeyong.
"You should come to Taiwan as our god," Doyoung laughed.
"I'm an idol," said Taeyong, not feeling like he was too godly at all. "I think I'm already one," he said. "A god, I mean. But not SISTAR's Taeyong. Who else?"
Jisung knew he shouldn't go, but Doyoung couldn't say no. So he hopped on a plane and headed to Taiwan. He wore an outfit because he wanted everyone to see him wearing a suit.
Jisu had stopped to look at Jisung. "Jisung could be the next god," he thought. He rang Taeyong. He was too scared to tell Jisu about how he'd been planning to propose to Jaemin, but he was also scared that Jisung would refuse.
Jisu sounded disappointed to learn about Jaemin. He wasn't sure if Jaemin cloning himself was a good thing, but perhaps Jisung could marry a clone?
Jisung was startled to hear a voice in the other room. "Hi," said Jisu.
"Hi," answered Jisu's dad.
They talked about how Jisu had never been overseas before. "Are you going to go back to Korea now," asked Jisu's dad. "And who are you?"
"I'm Jisu's dad, Jisu's god, Jisu's god's dad," answered Jisu's dad.
"I'm Jisu's dad," said Jisung.
Jisu found his dad's reaction so cute and he couldn't stop laughing. He felt like he was being smothered in cotton candy. Suddenly, Louis, messenger of the gods appeared. "We are making everyone a god and you're next," said Louis.
Louis handed Jisu some of Jisu's clothes. He hadn't realized that he'd been holding onto them and putting them on. "How did you find my clothes?" asked Jisu. "Do you know how to find me in Korea?"
"Of course," purred Louis. "Now god of what?"
"No idea," said Jisu. "Maybe god of what?"
"He has no idea," replied Louis.
"What if I don't want to be a god," asked Jisu.
"He doesn't want to be a god," said Louis. "Jisu, he wants you to be a god instead. Jisu god of..." Louis hesitated.
"He wants you to be a god of..." Louis hesitated.
"Jisu, what did you do," asked Jisu's god, Haechan.

"I told my dad about your plan to make me a god!" Jisu cried out.
Haechan's god was more offended than Jisu. He screamed that Jisu was going to kill him for not having faith in him.
"Wouldn't I be a god anyway if I was a god's son?" asked Jisu.
"Sure but what is JISUNG the god of?" Haechan pointed out.
"Jisung, god of..." Louis started again.
"Jisu god of..." said Haechan.
"Jisu god of..." continued Louis.
"I don't want to be a god anymore," said Jisu.
"Jisu god of..." continued Haechan.
"Jisu god of who the fuck cares!" Said Louis. "I'm going to make Kun a god instead."
Louis' god threw his head back and laughed so loud that his god turned into water and became water. Louis' god used his god powers to make Kun, messenger of gods, a god of water.
"No wonder we didn't want to be a god," said Jisu. "Can I leave now?"
"Of course," said Louis. "I'm going to bring Kun back to the country." Louis rubbed his stomach.
"What if I have a friend who needs help and wants to take me along?" asked Jisu.
"Of course," said Louis. "I don't care."
Jisu nodded and then finally left.