This is not what I planned-

Jisung had been wandering around in Brazil for six months, along with his trusty sidekicks, Sungchan, Jungwoo, and Taeil. Recently, he had turned in his notice as a bartender in Rio, and was considering taking up a course for an electronic engineer. 

He eventually headed back to Korea, making a detour to Sao Paulo to do so and speak to Renjun about gas prices. Haechan left his house in Los Angeles and headed for Japan, where he will be heading to Japan for another concert. Shotaro went to Doyoung's house in Los Angeles, as it was in the middle of a huge maze. Doyoung liked privacy as evidenced by his house's invisibility function.

 Haechan asked Jaemin to come over to Japan to speak to a particular staff member. While Jaemin was making a dinner, he suddenly went to his bedroom. Shortly afterward, Jaemin was in his room talking to Ten, as he was the spy. 

Renjun had been somewhere in Japan for five months. Jaemin was talking with Haechan in Japan. Ten was sleeping on a bench, listening to shots and making music. Jisung had been traveling the world for forty years at this point, and had become a respected food critic. 

Hendery was cooking with Doyoung, shooting a video with Taeyong, and shooting a movie with Renjun. Shotaro had stayed in Japan for two months and was now preparing to film a movie with Yuta.

Jaemin, Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo decided to form a band called 4J, but they were sued. Jaemin got involved with a social worker and got a bad feeling. Even after their success, Daesung was unsure of Renjun and Haechan. Jihyun took a liking to some women, but was too scared to get close after he fell for Xiaojun in a princess costume. 
Ten was just going to sit on his bed, eat, drink, and listen to music. Shotaro decided to start a new job, as he was starting to get sick of social work. Ten was lonely after taking Haechan away from Mark, so he decided to issue a law that only cookies would be part of school lunches. Shots were no longer allowed in the cafeteria. Jaemin and Shotaro went to the police for their film, but Shotaro got into a fight with a police officer in Brazil. Even with all of the opportunities, Taeyong still had student debt. 
Renjun still was unsure about Yuta. Haechan was using Taeyong for publicity, so Taeyong became his team manager. Yuta was letting people approach him, but was not going to get too close, even if Haechan was the ambassador of space hopper. Still, Yuta figured he'd have better luck seducing Winwin. Meanwhile, Renjun and Haechan had been together for two months, but Haechan still kept in contact with Renjun.
Shotaro was fascinated with Kyungmin, as he was exploring martial arts with Haechan and yet loved making jam. "Jam is good," agreed Mark.
"But jam is banned," said Louis, who had turned traitor to Ten.
Renjun liked his jam and thought about marriage. Ten was wondering if Taeyong could be his man, and decided to arrange for Haechan to meet with Yujin for a ceremony. Haechan had still not spoken to Hendery, but decided to set Taeyong up with Ten in the hopes Ten would see reason. Meanwhile, Shotaro and Jaemin got in a fight with Yujin and Shotaro started crying.
 Jaemin was jealous of Shotaro and Haechan's relationship, and Jaemin took Shotaro to a warehouse to let the vines smother him. Then he escaped through the underground tunnels. Shotaro was determined to get out of this mess, so he tracked down Yuta. Yuta had started thinking more about food, and was planning to get into culinary school. Shotaro was determined to save Yuta and the rest of humanity from that, so in his desperation he called Ten.
"Gosh, I'm tired," said Ten. "Let's go eat."
Ten had spent two months traveling the world for seven years, and still wanted to learn more. Ten was traveling with Doyoung, Haechan, and Kun, and they liked pork. Ten had marinated it in Obey Sauce, making Doyoung, Haechan and Kun his puppets. Kei confessed to Taeyong that she had felt weak ever since Jaemin left her. "You love Kei?" Taeyong said. Kei nodded. She was still seeing Jaemin at the clubs. Their day was rough and Haechan and Yuta were not helping by juggling knives. Chenle needed to keep his children in check. "This is not the best time," Kei said, as she pointed out the security cameras in the parking lot.
Yuta decided to run out and make a sandwich, even though his fridge was filled with food. Kei and Taeyong walked off to find and confront Ten.