Homemaker, Home is with you

Start from the beginning

Maybe they should talk about that? No, maybe the deer would not take that well and he would forbid Brett to come close to him ever again. The faun would take that to his grave probably.

He instead petted Eddy and gently massaged the scalp.

Eddy lifted his head to get more head pets or scratches. He really liked all the touches and attention.

"Mmm, more," Eddy murmured, he was half asleep after all. He just wanted touch.

Brett smiled and rubbed their noses together while scraping over the scalp. He knew that Eddy liked it and so he got it. Brett would give Eddy all the pets he desired.

The deer's tail wagged back and forth happily. Eddy was a happy sleepy boy. His eyes fluttered open, they were a bit heavy but open. His eyes landed on Brett as a lazy smile pulled on his lips, "Good morning."

"Good morning, Eddy. Are you feeling okay? Did you have a good night's sleep? I brought you fruits and a bowl of water for you."

Brett kissed the forehead again, waiting for Eddy's answer.

"I slept well, how about you? I am feeling good also." Eddy smiled when he received forehead kisses, "Thank you for getting me something to eat. Did you get any breakfast?"

"I ate on my way here. I had some fruits so I'm fine. I brushed and groomed your coat as well. You are a very heavy sleeper. Did you have good dreams?" Brett smiled at the deer and kissed him on the forehead again. The wagging tail was more than enough encouragement to do it. Eddy was happy and comfortable so he could do it again.

"Do you mind me kissing you? You have a very soft skin and I felt the urge to do it. I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't mind? Should I?" Eddy was a very trusting creature, he had never really met another creature that was bad. So he was automatically comfortable with strangers. Unless said strangers were humans, then he would be completely distrusting.

"No. I like kissing you. But I don't know how you feel about it so I wanted to at least ask you, you know."

He gently touched the lips and stared at them. "Did you ever get kissed on the lips?"

"Yeah, during the rut season, it's not a common occurrence to get kissed though so I don't have much experience with it," Eddy was all too trusting and a bit dense as well. He didn't connect the dots of why Brett was asking nor as to why Brett was touching his lips.

"I see. Did you ever lay with another deer? You can always choose not to answer if you feel uncomfortable with being asked, you know."

Brett moved his hand to pet the deer instead of creepily touching the lips. He wanted to kiss Eddy some more even if he knew it was a bad idea. The faun wondered if Eddy laid with a female or a male deer. He rarely saw a male on another male, but he could hope, right? He was male and Eddy, even if he was the most pretty thing in the world, was male as well. He saw a couple of male ducks spending their life together and occasionally lay on top of each other at the pond on the pasture but he doubted it was normal. Even the master said a male should always have a female.

Was it the same here as well? He hoped not. Because otherwise he had a problem then.

"I have laid with a female, not a lot though since it's for reproductive purposes and I am not ready for kids." Eddy shook his head at the idea. He was only 18, he wasn't ready for a family. Even if he went through rut every year, he tried to just lock himself away to avoid that. The best way to not have kids was to not mate, "It was only during my first two ruts. Luckily we were young so no children!"

"I see." Brett hadn't had the pleasure yet. He wasn't attractive enough for the humans with his animal features and he was too human for the sheep and goats so far he hadn't had any experience. But how Eddy worded it was perplexing for Brett. "Wait, don't you lay with a female just for fun? I have read about it and the master and mistress did it as well. I heard them. It certainly was not for reproduction because they have no children." And the male ducks didn't do it for children as well. He blinked in surprise and his fingers halted.