Away for too long || Lucifer

Start from the beginning

"Luci.. I never thought you'd come home for new year" you gaze at him romantically, in the same way, his eyes looked back at you as you pull him in for a kiss but immediately stopped when you heard the sound of the overflowing stew, quickly you turn off the stove. Lucifer chuckled at you "Oh my, you missed me that much, don't you?", that made your face heats up but you scold him. "Quiet you! You better help me prepare all this food if you wish to eat dinner." Lucifer just chuckled and agreed to that.

Needless to say, you and the brothers enjoyed the dinner tonight, especially with Lucifer around to help with washing the dishes.

Time skip
12:23 AM

Poor Lucifer didn't take a rest immediately after Dinner, he still has paperwork to do in his room. You knocked on his door and peeked at him doing his paperwork, well he didn't hear that knock so you just step into his room.

"Luci, you're working again? You just got back from the business trip" You scolded him softly while gently massaging his shoulder, "I have to finish all of this very quick, don't you want to spend time with me tomorrow" he answered still continuing with his writing. It's true that you miss spending time with him, that's why you came into his room. "Yeah, but you know that paperwork can wait.. you're probably tired from all that buss-" 

"Y/N, if you want something just tell me" He cuts you off

"Huh.. W-what do you mean?

"You're clearly hiding something"

"I don't get it"

Lucifer face palmed his face, "What's the matter of you going to my room in the middle of the night, only wearing black undergarments and a thin layer of satin robe over it?" he added.

"N-Nothing! It's just really hot these days... you know"

"Feeling hot or are you trying to seduce me?" He puts down his pen and pulled you to his lap, you were shaking a bit when he puts his hand inside your robe and caresses your thigh. This is it, this is what you've been longing for, the feeling of his cold hand touching your skin. Your breath becomes heavy as his hands slither around your body, while his mouth is making love bite on your neck.

"You're horrible, Lucifer You don't know how agitating it is to be away from you for so long" you cried to his ear, he kissed your forehead and cheek "You just can't be away from me, can you? Turns out you're missing me just as much as I do" His husky voice whispered to you.

He continues kissing you while he lifts you up and sat down on the bed, feeling breathless you pulled away from the making-out session and while gasping for air your hands worked their way to his pants and pulled down his zipper to take out his hard cock. The pre-cum came out a bit when you were stroking it before taking him in your mouth. "Fuck Y/N... You really miss this cock don't you" his hands fix your hair and rest on your head to help you pleasure him, pushing it up and down on his cock, at the same time caressing your hair gently while he looks down at your face and on your half naked body, it melts you down when he's doing that to you.

Soon after, when he's ready to cum he pushes you down to the bed and quickly took off your undergarment, and then cums inside of you.

"I've worked so hard to hold myself in," "I want you Y/N, I can't stop" "I'm gonna mess you up"

That's the last word he said before he turns into a beast and thrust his cock in and out of you, all you can do is moan and whine, not only did he pound your hole he also played with your sensitive part, pleasuring you here and there. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he does so, pushing him deeper inside of you til it finally hits the deepest spot inside you.

"You look so hot, so beautiful when you only wear a bathrobe like this" Lucifer moaned and hold your waist, he keeps hitting your belly over and over, and finally you felt that strong feeling. "You're close, just the perfect timing," his hands twined with your hands really tight and pound you for a bit more before you both cums at the same time. He leaned down to bite your neck and leave a mark, thrusting you to get all of that cum drip out of you.

"Do you want water? I'm going to the kitchen" Lucifer asked you before standing up, though you prevented him by pulling his hand. "Stay here Luci," you're exhausted and ready to shut down, Lucifer did so as you say and sat down next to you. "I'm sorry, Luci I know you're tired.." you speak to him in the lowest tone, which made him giggle and put his warm hand on your cheek. You snuggled into his hand, saying one sentence before completely shutting down.

"I miss you so much, I love you, Luci"

Woohoo I finally can upload a new chapter again after being busy for too long, it's holiday season rn so Idk. If not busy hanging out with friends, I'm busy traveling. Idk if I'll upload a new chapter again sooner, but I'm pushing myself yk. I even completed this story in the middle of the night, yeah well that's all I still got a lot of things to do. Things haven't been great since I entered Junior year.