"Here...complete it before going...." said Yu and placed the food on the table. Yibo was feeling hungry as well so he took the packet and started eating. After he finished eating he was about to go to his classroom.

"Dr Yu....thank you...." said Yibo and bowed to him.

"Yeah....yeah....doesn't matter....omegas like you need it..." said Yu. Once again Yibo frowned at his word as he didn't understood what did he meant by omegas like him. Yibo walked out of the infirmary and went back to his class.

After taking the pill he was feeling a lot better, But he was still in dilemma whether he should trust Dr Yu or not as he may not look as a bad person but still something about the way he speak is weired.

"Maybe....he is from those type of alpha....who thinks omegas to be weak and submissive.... that's why he was doing so much..." thought Yibo.

"I am not weak....I am strong...huhh...i should stay away from him" said Yibo and walked back to his class.

Some days later
Yibo was in his room Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello Zhan ge..." said Yibo.

"Yibo....I will be late today....so eat and sleep on time....Don't wait for me...." said Zhan.

"Okay ge...." said Yibo.

At night Zhan came back from his office, it was already midnight. He entered inside silently. He walked to his room and opened the door slowly, but he got startled as he looked at his room.

 He walked to his room and opened the door slowly, but he got startled as he looked at his room

Everything in his room was decorated....there were flowers and balloon everywhere. He saw Yibo sitting on the bed wearing a bathing robe.

"What is all this Yibo...." asked Zhan with a chukkle.

"Happy Birthday ge...." said Yibo smiling.

"Ohh....I completely forgot today is my birthday...." said Zhan.

"Don't worry....I will remind you..." said Yibo and walked to Zhan and pulled him to the bed by his hand.

Yibo made him sit on the bed and stood between his legs as he started untying Zhan's tie and then started unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing Yibo...." asked Zhan as he grabbed Yibo's wrist.

"Nothing....just preparing you for a bath..." said Yibo as he crouched down.

"Yibo...get up....why are you crouching down...it will hurt the baby..." said Zhan.

"come on ge...I am not that fragile..." said Yibo as he opened Zhan's shoes and socks.

He stood up and started undoing Zhan's belt. Zhan looked at Yibo with mesmerized eyes as he grabbed Yibo's waist and pulled him closer.

"Why did you do all this..." asked Zhan.