💛 Shades of Emotions 💛

Start from the beginning

Raghav bend down and check one by one his little munchkin who behind the shirt and cot...

Trio babies give him toothy grin and they are all spread their hands in front of him to take them in his lap.

Achha apne daddy k sath chalaki... Kon sikhaya ye tumko...?

Trio babies are innocently said...

Mumma...

Raghav with one raise eyebrow...

Achha tumhara mumma tumko esa sab sikhata hai... Bad manners...

Pallavi :-ha to galti tumhari hai... Tum inme se kisi ka bhi dhyan nai rakhte... Me akele kitno ko dekhu...

And she makes cry face and looks down at floor.

All four rao's alert with this as they never want see a single drop of tear from pallavi's /Mumma's eyes... Even chhotu pari also...they are so much caring about pallavi.

Raghav place pari in her lap and now rivuridhu are one side and Raghav is one side and...

Raghav :- attack...

And they all are start tickling pallavi despite of pari who is watch them with anger and she is hitting them with tiny tiny hands as little girl thought that her daddy and brothers beat her Mumma.

So to protect her Mumma she bite raghav on his wrist while sitting on pallavi's tummy after that she lying down completely on her Mumma and come to ridhu and bite her cheek and rivu's tummy and that's it after that all trio rao's screaming loudly...

Pariiii....

Palllliiii...

Mummma... Aaahhaa... Pali n mere pet me kanta... Or muje cheek pe...

Raghav in rivuridhu's tone... Muje bhi hath me...

Bahot jor se...

Abhi do dant hai to ye hal hai jyada hoga to...

Amma... Bachao...

Pari is make innocent face and lying down again on pallavi's tummy... As pallavi get up while controlling her laugh as they are tickling her alot...

Pallavi while breathing heavily :- Pari... Bad manners... Ese nahi karte... Daddy or bhaio ko sorry Bolo... Kaise sikhaya hai mumma n aapko...

Pari looks at them who are wait for her actions...

Pari hold her both ears and than hide herself quickly in pallavi's chest behind her pallu..

Raghav /Rjr :- mera cutie pie baby /sister Aww

And trio take her out from pallavi's arm and gives kisses her all over the face and pallavi take her from them and place her in her crib for sleeping.

Rivu and ridhu still sleeping with Raghvi Beacuse as a parent they don't take any chance related to thier health so when they are fully fine till the time they sleep with Raghvi in thier room.

Next morning...

Raghvi wake up beacause of Raghav's early morning flight and he is getting ready while pari is wake up that too 5am and that shock pallavi.

Pallavi :-ye aaj sun rise kaha se huwa jo mera angel Itni jaldi Uth gayaa...

Raghav back hug her and nuzzle into her crook of neck said...

Mera angel hai agar me jaldi uth sakta hai to wo bhi...

Kyu haina angel... Tumhare Nana sahi bola na...