💛 Shades of Emotions 💛

Start from the beginning

Both couples fall down on ground with thud and that too heroines are beneath the heros.

Both twins are chuckling at them and listen thier musical car and truck sound both couples eyelock moments broke and they get up again while adjust themselves actually while they were falling accidentally thier lips meet for a second and again they are in normal position... Now all four are embarrassed about accidental fall.

Amruta :-agar aap dono n koi bhi smartness use ki vaha jane k bad to yad hai na pallavi ki dhamki wo meri bhi dhamki hai farhad... Samjala..!

Both raghav and farhad look at eachother and than nodes with toothy grin... That's looks too weird for pallavi and amruta.

After Amhad left pallavi is busy in her closet cleaning work and Raghav is busy in make important phone calls.

They are done their dinner so now packing time for pallavi and she is sitting on middle of the closet ground and pack nessesory thing for Raghav.

Pari is crawling towards her Mumma and slowly get inside the clothes and come to her lap with all clothes all over her head and she looks extremely cute in that look.

Pallavi takes her out from clothes and place her in her lap. Pari is playing with her Mumma's mangalsutraa and smiles widely after that she is try to put in her mouth but couldn't do it so get annoyed because she wants her Mumma's attention so she is stand in her lap and make sounds like talking something.

Rivan and Ridhan both are also come inside the closest with thier toys and start playing there itself only.

Rivu :- Mumma... Aap kya kal rahi ho? Or Pali kya kar rahi hai ese?

Pari is standing in her Mumma's lap and try to take out a Raghav's watch from the self which pallavi don't allow her to do so and pari is last 5minute try so many attempts to get that.

Pari gives this looks to pallavi while hold pallavi's hair in her tiny fist

Pallavi is smart than her daughter to divert her mind she gives her Rivan's new toy whom he was playing till now a soft bunny 👯.

Pari is playing with that bunny just for some times only after that she induge herself with her brothers who are playing or shouting and screaming loudly and after joining Pari trio babies makes happy sounds loudly and than see at thier mother with corner of eyes.

Till then Raghav's call end and he is just check his mails.

While pallavi get irritated with Raghav's carelessness towards children she has mischievous plan in her mind...

She takes Pari and wear RR's shirt and let her send towards raghav and behind her Rivan who is in Raghav's cot and Ridhan is also with blazer and cot trio babies crawling on ground and make shuit dirty and go to their daddy.

Raghav's full concentration on phone while he see a white shirt crawling on ground... Behind it his cot that two...

He looks at closet where pallavi give him smirk smile and get with his suitcase bag... And come to him and seat on bed.