Chan's Room •9th member•

Start from the beginning

Just as Jisung tried to get off, you held him tightly against you with your arms wrapped around his shoulders and his underneath your back.

"You're not going anywhere," you said with an innocent smile, watching him begin to freak out even more as he tried getting out of your hold.

"CHAN HYUNG HELP ME!" Jisung shouted, trying to peel himself out of your arms but you were stronger than you looked.

Chan began laughing again and shook his head, "That was your fault for laying on top of her while she tried getting some rest,"

After a few seconds of watching Jisung struggle underneath your odd strength, you finally let go of him. He sat up with wide eyes, pressing his hand on his chest. He looked so terrified, it was too funny.

"Why did you become a kpop idol and not a wrestler, Y/n?" Chan asked.

...

Minutes passed as Jisung sang his part in the song Chan was working on, and eventually left the room to the lounge room where most of the other members were.

But you grew tired from having nothing to do other than watch Chan work. Which by the way is very boring. It made you even more exhausted than before.

"You know you can go with the others, right?" Chan suddenly asked, making you open your eyes just as you were about to drift off to sleep.

He was still facing his computer.

You slowly lifted your head off the back of the sofa. "But then you would be all alone,"

Chan let out a soft laugh and turned his chair around to look at you. Your face dropped. He looked significantly more tired than you.

"You look tired, Channie," you blurted out, focusing on the dark circles underneath his eyes.

He pressed his lips into a thin line with his eyes shut. "Thanks."

"No, I mean it. You need some sleep," you sat up straight, grabbing the armrests of his chair to pull him toward you.

Chan's eyes suddenly went wide despite them feeling heavy as you studied the dark circles to make sure it wasn't just makeup. It definitely wasn't makeup.

You pat the cushion beside you, "you need rest,"

Chan let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes as he leaned his head back. He didn't want to pause the song, but he knew that you would not stop bothering him to rest. Especially after several hours worth of going through the song to make sure it sounded good enough.

You blinked at him blankly, waiting for the older boy to comply and lay down beside you so he could sleep. Perhaps if you were with him he could actually catch Z's this time.

"Fine," Chan said, pretending to not be happy that he could lay down next to you and sleep.

He always gets happy when he has the privilege of sleeping next to you. Mainly because everyone knows not to bother anyone whom is sleeping next to, or on you. Whenever that may be.

Except Minho. He doesn't care at all. Of course when you get defensive, mainly if it's Seungmin or Jeongin trying to sleep, he'll back off so he doesn't get his ass beat by you. You're the one person Minho is afraid of half the time.

You smiled at Chan and waited for him to lay down so you could get comfortable and sleep again as well. Earlier, you got only about 30 minutes of sleep all together. That obviously wasn't enough since you have to stay in the building until 11:45pm. It's only 10:21.

Chan sat down beside you with a dimpled smile, instantly snuggling up to you like a child despite him being the oldest. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, giving you a big bear hug.

"I said sleep, not kill me Chan-" you managed to say through his tight hug that was surely squeezing air out of you.

You felt his hold instantly loosen and finally disappear. "Oops...sorry,"

You told him to lay his head down on your lap just to rest for at least 20 minutes so he could close his eyes. You were afraid that he'd strain them after his intense staring at the screen for hours at a time. You didn't understand how he doesn't get headaches often.

Chan laid down on his side with his legs slightly bent and his head resting gently on your lap. You weren't the comfiest, but if Chan was comfortable and could sleep, you were completely okay with it.

Chan smiled to himself as he closed his eyes, feeling relief wash over him.

However, this soft moment only lasted five minutes before Changbin and Jeongin barged into the room to ask Chan for help to set up the Wii in the lounge.

Typical day in Chan's Room.

A/n: ahhhh my writing is getting so bad now. Maybe it's just because I'm writing at night and my brain isn't fully working, but yikes..y'all are still reading this?

Thank you!!