Chapter 14

▍japan, nakanti's mansion𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
14.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 day of the internships and you had both your bag for for the week and your suitcase with your hero suit. Class 1-A went to the train station together to head off to your internships. Everyone was getting on their train or waiting for theirs.

You were on a train with Izuku since both of the heroes you chose lived near each other. But in different neighborhoods so you would get off at different stations.

The two of you sat together on the train, you were pretending as if you hadn't ignored him at school. Izuku kept asking about you leaving class last week, but you refused to talk about it.

"I didn't feel well so I went to the bathroom." You told him a lie, but you saw he wasn't buying it so you sighed and added on. "I was on my period." Technically you were on your period, that's just not why you left. But he didn't need to know that.

"Okay, fine. I believe you." Izuku saud, but he really didn't believe that was why you left the classroom. "So, do you plan to do anything you doing for your birthday?"

Your birthday was in the next few days. Although you didn't really like celebrating your birthday. Another thing your father ruined for you, along with your will to love when you were younger.

"My birthday is during the internship so I don't have to really worry about it." You replied as you grabbed your phone, looking starting to text Mina.

"You still don't want to celebrate your birthday?" Izuku groaned, poking your arm repeatedly as he complained. "But Y/nnnnn! I wanted to celebrate with you this year! You're turning 17!"

"We can celebrate your 16th birthday this summer." You compromised as you ignored his constant poking of your arm. "And stop poking me. Why do you do this?"

"It's not the same!" Izuku said in a whiny voice as he stopped poking you only to shake you. "We celebrate my birthday every year. But we never get to celebrate yours."

"It doesn't really matter. Plus, my birthday is during internship week, so we wouldn't be able to celebrate even if I wanted to." You replied before hitting him in the stomach with your elbow. "And stop shaking me!"

"Okay, fine." Izuku finally stopped poking and shaking you. "But we're celebrating your 18th birthday. No matter what. You can't back out of that one."