Chapter 7

▍japan, usj building𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
07.    ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 suddenly warped in different areas throughout the building of USJ thanks to the villlain Kurogiri. You ended up being in the area called 'Mountain Zone.' And you weren't alone, Yaoyorozu, Jiro and Denki were also warped there.

Looking around, you paid attention to the classmates with you and heard the voices from a far of those who were not. Then, you looked ahead to see the villains who were running up on the four of you. And in a quiet voice, you mumbled.

"Damn it."

Denki ran over to the three of you girls who stood together. "What the heck is up with these guys?" He asked, referring to the villains.

"Worry about that later." Jiro replied as she held on tightly to the weapon in her hand. Created by Yaoyorozu so she could protect herself against the villains. "Right now, we need to think about how we'll get away from all these people."

"Then give me a weapon, too!" Denki
exclaimed, gesturing the weapon in her hand.

"You're the electric guy, aren't you? Hurry up and take care of them!" Jiro demanded as she dismissed his yelling.

"You saw during combat training, didn't you? We were paired!" Denki reminded her of their trading class with All Might last week. "I can only cover myself with electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you three, too!"

His words explaining a little of how his power worked gave you an idea. So, you dismissed the rest of their argument and talked to Yaoyorozu about it.

"I had this thought. Kaminari said that he can't use his Quirk on the villains without also hitting us, right? So, is there anything you can make to like, cover us or should us from it so he can use his Quirk freely, without harming us?"

"That's a good idea." The raven haired girl smiled and nodded her head, on board with your idea. "And I think I have something in mind that I can create. But it'll take sometime, if you don't mind covering for me."

"Take all the rushed time you need." You replied, emphasizing the word 'rush' to show urgency for it to be made. Which she nodded to.

Time to put the martial arts in play.

When a villain ran up on you with a punch, you dodged it and grab the villain's forearm. You used used that grip to pull them close before kneeing them in the face.

With another villain, you kicked in the stomach with your right leg and swiftly used your left to kick them in the face. There was a metal pole on the ground so you picked it with the intention of putting it to good use.