Chapter 2

▍japan, ua high𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍𝐢

▍japan, ua high
𝐎 𝐒 𝐇 𝐔 𝐍
𝐢. 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
02. ✿ ↬

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

second person

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 found themselves still at a random back street with the small version of All Might talking to them. But now he mentioned something about inheriting something, you weren't paying much attention.

"Wait, what do you mean inherit?" Izuku questioned All Might's words as he stood up from the ground. "Inherit what?"

All Mights burt's into a fit of laughter. "You'd hound see your face right now." He laughed a bit more before getting serious. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna force this on your."

"Listen well young man. This is your choice." All Might pointed his boney finger at Izuku before coughing up blood. "Do you wanna accept my awesome power or not?!"

"This is why you don't give crackheads money." You mumbled to yourself, you were very confused on how this was the same guy Izuku looked up to.

"There are a few things you should know about my abilities." All Might added as he wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth. "Journalist always guess my power is super strength or some kinda invulnerability. When people ask in interviews, I always make a joke and dodge the question."

"That's because the world needs to think they're Symbol of Peace is just a natural born hero like any of them. But I'm not." You raised your brows curiously at the hero who stretched is arms out. "There's nothing natural about my ability. I wasn't born with this power. It was a secrets torch passed onto me."

"Someone gave you this quirk?" Izuku repeated in shock as he tried to make sense of what his idol was saying. "No way..."

"Yes way. And you're next. I can give you my abilities."

"Hold on. This is elective process?" Izuku looked at All Might with mixed emotions of surprise and confusion. "It's true there's a lot of debate of what your quirk actually is. But no one's ever figure it out, it's one of the world's greatest mysteries."

And that's when All Might began to explain his Quirk and it's purpose. Half of which, you had already guessed yourself. To fight against a great evil. You remembered hearing something stimulating from your grandmother, Iyoni.

"Wait, but being able to give a quirk like a gift changes everything. That would change-" Izuku started to mutter to himself, which you thoroughly enjoyed listening to.

"Stop nerding out!" All Might shouted which you found irritating since you enjoyed his muttering. "You'll have to adjust your reality, and accept this as your truth. I can transfer my quirk to someone else. And that's just one facet of my secret abilities."