In hospital
"How are you doing Yibo...." asked Sun.

"Good doctor...." said Yibo smiling.

The doctor rubbed a gel on Yibo's stomach and kept the machine over Yibo's stomach. Yibo saw the monitor where his little babies were visible.

 Yibo saw the monitor where his little babies were visible

"You can also hear his heartbeat now...." said Dr Sun and gave the stethoscope to Zhan. Zhan wore it on his ears and Dr Sun held the diaphragm over Yibo's stomach. Zhan listened to the sound and his eyes lot up.

"Yibo hear...." said Zhan and placed it on Yibo's ears. Yibo also heard the heartbeat.

"Ge...it's beating......" said Yibo while looking at Zhan with glittering eyes and Zhan smiled at him. They both were very happy.

"It's good everything is fine...your babies are healthy...." said Sun and wiped Yibo's belly.

"I will prescribe some more medicines...just give them regularly...rest of the things are fine..." said Sun.

"Any changes..." asked Sun.

"Yeah...he stays very happy now a days...." said Zhan.

"Good thing...but be aware....you will see some changes soon..." said Sun smiling.

"Thank you doctor...." said Zhan and bowed to Sun and walked out.

"Want to eat ice cream...." asked Zhan.

"Yes...." said Yibo excitedly.

"Then let's go now..." said Zhan and they went to the ice cream parlour.
Yibo sat beside Zhan while Zhan was feeding him.

Yibo was very happy and was unconsciously releasing his extra sweet phermones which made him draw the attention of many alphas sitting over there.

As Zhan saw them staring at Yibo he glared at them releasing his phermones which almost made them sweat with fear.

"Sir....do you want anything else...." said the waitress with a creepy smile on her face.

"No...thank you..." said Zhan.

"Sir...would you like to try our special treat on menu today...." said the waitress.

"No...." said Zhan.

"How will you like to pay sir through card or cash...." asked the waitress. Zhan took out his card and moved it forward towards the girl. The girl took the card while moving her fingers on Zhan's hand. Zhan quickly pulled away his hand.

Yibo saw the way the girl was looking and flirting with Zhan.

"uuuaaaww....Zhan ge...I feel like vomiting with her perfume...please ask her to go away..." Said Yibo while leaning on Zhan's arm.

"Are you okay Yibo....do you want anything..." Asked Zhan with worried expression.

"Shoo her away...." Whispered Yibo slowly.