But he didn't hear a reply. Adamant in letting you know how he feels, he twists the doorknob. It's unlocked. Shuhei starts peeking in, he felt nervous to tell you how he feels but all that went away because of what he saw. He saw you laying on your stomach with your arm over Grimmjow nuzzled into his neck, Grimmjow's head inclined against yours, his arm across you holding you. Shuhei became infuriated and walks out shutting the door with attitude. You jump out of your sleep.

What the fuck was that?   

Looking up you see Grimmjow sleeping and his arm feels warm over your back. A smile makes its way across your face. You put one hand under your chin, and the other glides through Grimmjow's soft blue hair. Then down his supple face, and onto his chest. That's when you start having flashbacks of the sex and your face flushes red.

"Grimmy?" You say trying to wake him up. "Grimmjow?... Gr- Get up you fucking lump." you say as your slapping his chest.

"Damn is that the thanks I get after putting you to sleep? Shit." He says rubbing his chest.

"Well get up, I don't want to sleep all day and then be up all night."

"Why's that? No matter how you look at it you're just gonna end up in my bed anyway."

"Shut up."

"What time is it?"

"Umm 5:23pm. Why?" You questioned.

"I'm gonna go grab some of the golden hour, and lay out by the pool."

"Okay, I'm gonna probably lay here for a little longer, I don't wanna fall asleep but if I do, come get me up?"

"Yeah." Grimmjow says as he walks towards the door.

"So." you say with an attitude.

"So?" He questions.

"Sooooo, are you gonna tell me bye?"

Grimmjow chuckles as he turns around.

"I mean, I didn't want to make it weird." He says.

"What could possible make it weird? We fucked and cuddled."

"You have a point."

Grimmjow walks back to the bed where you sit waiting for another hypnotizing kiss. Your lips a rosy pink, cry out for his to meet with yours. He leans in reaching for your neck and drawing you in. You moan in his mouth at how good his kiss feels. Grimm releases your lips and your neck, you gradually open your eyes and see his meeting yours which gives you goosebumps and shivers down your spine. He smiles and makes his way out of your room throwing a hand up and waving bye. You melt back into your bed, laying there smiling like an idiot. Your blankets smell like him, so you get comfy under the blanket and pull them up to your nose. After getting to the point of superior comfort surrounded by the scent of a man who just fucked your brains out and kisses you hypnotically, you start getting sleepy...

Grimmjow goes to his room to change clothing. He put on some swimming trunks, sunglasses, and brought a towel out in case he went for a swim. When the sun went down he came back inside and up to your door he opened it and poked his head in, you're fast asleep cuddled up with the blanket.

"I'll wake her up when I come back here."

Grimm walked down the stairs and to the sliding glass door to smoke a blunt. Shuhei standing in the kitchen pacing looked up when he heard somebody come down thinking it was you when it was actually Grimmjow. Shuhei got even more fired up. He walked over to a bedroom adjacent to the kitchen which was Ichigo's and started banging on the door.

"What the hell?" Ichigo said walking up to the door.

"I'm about to fucking lose it." Shuhei said walking into the room.