Chapter 6

I sat at the tree as I saw the winged person look back at me and smile as I was still in shock "what do you mean fairies don't exist" I said, "yeah, and neither do werewolves, yet were both here, so come with me please I want to show you my home my people please" she said.

I looked up at the woman or girl again as she looked so much like katie she had dark brown hair with green eyes "what is your name, if I may ask" I asked, "my name is katie what's your name" she asked, "my name is Rolf okay fine I'll come with you fairy" I said.

I then took her hand as we flew to a new place, but it seemed close to that big tree I was by; but how did I get here? Maybe white knows more than Han than I do.

We flew for a little bit till other fairies came into sight and smiled at katie but didn't smile at me, but hey, it was okay I am not a fairy; I am a werewolf, a demon, that is what I am, she brought me to a hut "come on, Rolf, I want you to meet someone" she said, "okay, whatever you want, Katie" I said.

I followed the girl that looked so much like my sister for some reason, but maybe this was the katie in this world cause every world has an alternate version of every one of us; that's how dimensional worlds work.

The girl led me to another woman; she smiled as she saw us "oh, katie, you brought the sacrifice" she said. Sacrifice? What do you mean by sacrifice? I am not going to die for these things.

I was angry as steam was about to come out of my nostrils as my eyes turned to whites "you are not sacrificing anything; if we were offering someone, it would be you winged things I am not giving up my life for anyone" I said.

I backed away as some other fairies surrounded me, trying to keep me in this hut or cave "keep him close; we must not let the sacrifice get away" she said, "and what are you sacrificing me for, lady" I asked, "for the demon to take you so our land can be cleansed for another five years" she said, "no you won't you shall all die" I said.

I then brought out my claws as I cut the heads off of all her guards; as the woman looked at me, "katie, how could you bring a werewolf into this home" she growled, "I'm sorry, I thought he could help us" she said.

I then took back control as my green eyes turned dark like Katie's "you will pay for what you tried to do to us" I said.

I then went over and killed the old lady as katie looked at me in shock "rolf, calm down, please; I'm sorry my mother tried to sacrifice you; please forgive me," she said.

This bitch was nothing like kate; she was worse than her; she was going to kill me, so I guess I have to kill her first, then we will see what happens next.

I went over and sliced her head off; as I was satisfied with my kills, I walked out and turned into my wolf as I ran to a new place or wherever I let white wolf go as I tried to calm my body down.

In my head, I looked around as the golden butterfly flew over to me "rolf, what happened to you?" He asked, "it doesn't matter; let me out of the darkness, please" I demanded.

He looked into my eyes and smiled "I'll grab katie," he said.

I didn't want to be left in the darkness, but I knew I wasn't with white; he was in control; I knew he would protect me no matter what as the butterfly returned with my sister, my real sister, as she came over and hugged me as something new happened as she absorbed the darkness.

I looked at her as her eyes changed to black "kate, what did you do? What are you doing? You'll hurt yourself, please," I begged, "don't worry about me, dear Rolf I will take away all darkness from you, don't you worry I know you don't know how to control that part of you, and it just comes out randomly for you, but I've been doing this for a long time, brother," she said.