Chapter 1

I walked out of the car with Emily as I looked around the place; it was just a regular particular school "come on, Rolf, we got to get to class," she said, "why are we in the same class" I asked, "yeah silly of course we are" she said.

I didn't know what was going on, so I followed her to the classroom, wherever this classroom was "what grade are we in" I asked; "silly were in fifth were only ten, don't you remember anything, Rolf" she asked, "not really" I said, "okay well don't you worry Rolf I'm here to help you hehe" she said.

I didn't trust this little girl, but hey, I've got to go with someone; I guess even if I don't trust her or anyone in this world since they are all unfamiliar to me.

I walked into the classroom with Emily.

I took my seat next to Emily as I looked around the room; it was a normal fifth-grade classroom; as the teacher walked into the room, "good morning, students" she said, 'good morning, miss Williams" everyone said.

I looked up at the front of the room at the woman; she looked so much like free with her long blond hair and blue eyes; even though free had black eyes, the woman still looked so familiar for some reason as she wore a sunny dress to match her hair with her light skin as she had a wonderful smile "okay class lets start the day with literacy" she said, "yes ma'am" they said.

Literacy went by fast as I wrote notes and listened o the lesson about different perspectives of 1, 2, and 3 people as we moved on to math with multiplication and division.

I then heard the bell ring, "okay, class time for lunch line up everyone and will walk to the lunchroom" she said, "okay miss Williams" they said.

I didn't care right now what was going on; it was a school where I am participating in some game in some world that says I have to save it from something, but what is there to save when there's nothing wrong at least I don't see anything wrong here yet maybe I need more time.

I just walked with the other kids to the lunchroom as I waited in line to get lunch as I took a seat net to Emily "hey rolf' she said, "yeah what is it emily" I asked, "Miss Williams told me she wants to see you after school today" she said, 'why does she want to see me" I asked, "I don't know she just told me to tell you" she said, "okay thanks Emily" I said, "no problem brother" she said.

I finished my lunch and followed Emily and all the other kids from lunch outside to play for a little bit, then went back in for the rest of the class day.

I walked over to the swings and started to swing I haven't done this well in a long time or ever since I lived inside Kate for most of my life until she finally gave me life and freedom; all I saw was her memories of doing this school and having fun.

I hated that I was always jealous and wished I could have that living life of my sister katie always got to have fun But now was my turn to enjoy this world; maybe I'm not sure I should focus on saving this world, but I also want to have fun I missed my childhood.

The bell rang as I ran in with the other kids. I walked back o my classroom and waited for the teacher to come back in as I looked around the rooms a little bit more, it was strange as I looked at the teacher's desk as I sat back in my seat "brother, what's wrong" she asked.

I looked at my fake sister in this world; I guess, "why does our teacher have baby stuff at her desk" I asked, "oh, maybe she has a kid or is giving it to another teacher, I don't know but here comes miss Williams now" she said.

Miss Williams walked in as she heard the children whispering and talking to each other "settle down, children, it's reading time" she said.

Everyone then grabbed a book and started to read "okay, will read for a little bit then work on science and history" she said.

I looked at all the kids as they pulled out books to read as I looked at my desk and found a book. This is my book, but what is up with this teacher? Why does she look so happy no teacher is that happy.

After reading for an hour, a timer was up "okay, kids, time for science today will continue our study on plants and photosynthesis" she said.

I took out a new book as I turned the page to whatever lesson we were on I didn't care; all I wanted was to figure out who this woman was and what she wanted from me.

After what she was saying about since I zoned out, I may be wiser than katie, but I still get distracted as she does.

I heard a bell ring "well, that's the end of the day, kids I'll see you all tomorrow besides you, Rolf showco I need to speak with you" she said.

I gasped as I got up; how did she know my last name? Was that our name in this world?

I walked up to the front of the room as everyone else left, even Emily, that cute little girl I met I wanted to be the older brother that saves my sister, but I know Kate can take care of herself, but I still worry about her; after all, we are siblings, but does she worry about me? Or about her kids more? I had so many questions spinning in my head it was hard to concentrate on the woman in front of me.

I walked towards the woman as she threw her arms around me "my son I can't believe it's you," she said, "what the what's going on? Who are you" I asked.

Her eyes then turned from blue to red as she took off her wig; she had dark brown, almost black hair with grey spots in it "what the Who are you" I asked, "no need to worry, come on, let's go" she said, "go where?" I asked.

She then picked me up and smiled "why home, silly," she said.

A/n: hmm, who is this person? Stay tuned. I'm trying to write three books at once; it's not working that much.