Chapter 19. Katrina

Katrina POV

Earlier this morning Donna dropped Sara off, i don't mind her doing that last minute considering ever since the beginning when something popped up last minute i was here to take care of Sara. Honestly i am insulted that she mentioned she had a relationship, but on the other hand also confused because i can remember very vividly drunk her explaining her one-night stands to me. Which for your information has been in the past 2 years, and according to dickhead Ace who stole my crush they have been dating for almost 2 years. But Donna wouldn't cheat, never in a million years considering her abusers correction our abusers are cheaters and she swore she would be nothing like them. 

It might just be jealousy but i find their relationship fishy.

Anyways back to my point god i get of topic so fast. Soo..... When Donna dropped Sara off this morning she looked very terrified and in a hurry. And that worried me like at lot an indescribable amount. The Donna that i know  never ever gets terrified of something, mostly only worried or angry but anything with fear is a hell no to her. They kinda made sure of that at the red room. And if she gets worried you can guess that it is about Sara. So whatever she witnessed this  morning was in no way something good. When Donna left, me and my adorable daughter left to her amazing grandparents and uncles. If im being 100 % honest i love the friendship Matteo and Sara have. The other day they were having a sleepover at mine and honestly i wanted both of them to stay here forever. 

I was at work when i saw Donna being rolled out of an ambulance. The shit thing was i was having ambulance duty with my departement leader. I didn't have to look at her face twice to realise that that was my bestfriend, my savior and the love of my life even if she didn't love me back. My boss immediately noticed the change in my demeaner. 

''Petrova do you know her?'' ''Yes her name is Donna Rosalie Armani, 16 years old. Blood type O-negative.'' i replied simultaneously getting a nod from my supervisor. ''I'm assuming she's a family member or a partner. Which means you can not be aloud to be her nurse.'' ''Yes i understand and she is my best friend.'' when i finished we walked after her and i noticed Elijah walking next to her as she is being carried away. 

''Elijah!'' I shouted at him. ''Katrina?! What are you doing here?'' 
I could see the stress and confusion in his eyes along with many other emotions, I just wasn't able to figure out which ones it were. ''I have an internship here.  What the hell happened to her?!'' ''He stabbed her and hurt her. I do not know more since I left with her as soon as the ambulance came. But what I can tell you is that his eyes shall not see light again. The others are dealing with him and Amelia is taking care of the kids.'' ''The fuck is wrong with him?! Thank god you were there on time! Wait why were all of  you there anyway?'' ''Sara told us that he hurt her so we went to retrieve his head. When we walked in we saw her laying on the kitchen floor with a knife plunged in her stomach.'' he explained as short as possible but with as much details as possible.

Hours passed after that conversation. Everyone was here  now and Sara hadn't stopped crying since she heard her mom was in there. Matteo ended up comforting her and they fell asleep in each others arms. Besides those to everyone was awake and stressing out. About an half an hour ago they called in some extra nurses cause they were losing her. And they still haven't come back out so we just need to sit here with stress and worry because she might not make it.

Holy Fuck a doctor just walked! He told us she died but surprisingly came back. It took longer than expected because some of her organs were badly hurt and bleeding so they had to stitch those closed. Some bones were broken and some muscles we ripped so they fixed that all. 

____________________________

 2 years have passed and Donna healed almost completely, well physically she has but definitely not mentally. Luckily she has all of us to help her get through it and I'm extremely proud of my fiancé. Yes you read that right, Fiancé.  I confessed my love for her when she woke up and she accepted it saying that she has always loved me. I proposed to her a week ago and today is our wedding day. Right now I am waiting at the altar until my bride strides her way through the path and grabs my hand.  After a minute the doors open and the most adorable flower girl ever walks out throwing the flowers while yelling 'Yeet!' as she does. And behind her walks our ring carrier looking so cute. I swear these kids have my whole ass heart, Just by looking at them I started crying. They both turned 8 a few weeks ago but in my eyes they are still the same 6 year old's.

On the front row were her parents seated and on Amelia's lap was Rosalie seated. For your information Rosalie is Donna's 2 year old daughter. Ace impregnated her before he died and the  kid somehow survived the stab and entire surgery they did on Donna. 

Finally Donna walked out in all her glory and she was crying while doing so. She looked absolutely amazing. The priest or well Xavier gave the whole speech and then we arrived at the 'I do' part. Just as Donna was about to say I do a loud gunshot could be heard and a body fell to the floor. People started screaming and yelling. I looked at Donna to see if she was okay but all i saw was her lifeless body on the floor. I screamed and picked her, tears running down my cheeks uncontrollably. 

''No! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!! DONNA NO PLEASE!!''

''Please I need you....''