Chapter 1. Donna

Donna's POV

Tonight im going to a streetrace, luckily Katrina will watch Sarah. Let's just hope I'll win, wait ofcourse i will win im just gonna hijack the oponents cars. Like always and i know that isn't fair but i need the money to take care of Sarah, get food on the table and pay rent. I also have my job at a cafe, Katrina is a med student and im so proud of her for that!

"Donna! Are you done?" Katrina yells. "Yea coming" I say as i walk downstairs. "So are we ready for a picknick?" "Yes yes!" Sarah chants, i lift her and walk to our car. I buckle her up and get in myself, and start driving away.

We drive for a half hour to our usual picknick spot. Somewhere in the mountains, Katrina chose this place and i honestly don't know the exact reason but it is absolutely beautiful up here.

"Mama cwan i hawe that cake pwease?" Sarah asked with her mouth full, weird child. "Sure sweetie here!" I give her the chocolate cake and go back to my conversation with Kat.

After a while we are done eating and decide to play some games. We played a game of tag and hide and seek "Shall we go back, sweeties? Im getting quite tired of all these games." Kat asked, i don't know what she has with nicknames but it is cute. "Alweady? " "Yes lets go, its getting late anyway." I said, I took Sarah's hand and we walked back to the car to drive back again a half hour. Why does the journey take so long? I also have to get ready for my race tonight, but i still have some time.

As we get home, Kat puts Sarah in bed since she fell asleep in the car. And that kid wanted to play longer, wow. I went to the bathroom took quick shower, went to my room and got dressed, did my make-up and did my hair. And went down to see Kat watch the Originals, traiter we were supposed to watch that together.

"Hey Kat how do i look?"

《The outfit》

《The hairstyle》

《The hairstyle》

《The make-up look》

《The make-up look》

"Omg girl you look fucking hot!!" Kat practically screams, like damn girl slow down on the energie! "Thanks bae, i gotta go now

"Omg girl you look fucking hot!!" Kat practically screams, like damn girl slow down on the energie! "Thanks bae, i gotta go now. Love you!" "Bye bae, love ya to!" I walk out of our small house
to my race car. I gotta say being a streetracer pays quite well, i get in my car and do some test rounds. Check the gas and wheels to before the race.

----------------♡-----------------♡-------------------♡----------------♡----------------

Hey dear readers,
This was my first chapter please let me know if i overlooked some mistakes and what you think of it.
Thank you for reading my book it means alot to me!!
Have a great day/ night!

☆ ~Author ☆