8.Undo

'I'm so sorry Cassie' Blaine said to me while there was an scary silence.

'I don't get it, why did she call you when you couldn't do anything? There's something that I'm in the dark about here, she's not over you'. I said.

'She is, I think she just doesn't know who else to call. But I can't do anything from here.'

I was getting worried. This wasn't normal behaviour and I knew that, but after such a perfect couple of days, I didn't want to let it get ruined because of this.

There were a few messages exchanged between the two of them, of course I had no idea what they were, but I was on edge about it.

Blaine seemed stressed again, as well as upset and disappointed. What was being said?
I'd probably never know.

'Okay!' Blaine said slightly louder than usual as he almost slammed his phone down onto his bedside unit.

I looked at him, waiting for him to follow on from that.

'What shall we do about food? Takeaway?' He suggested.

I really wasn't in the mood to eat or even think about eating right now after all of that, but I agreed to it.

We ordered some chicken burgers and fries and put on a movie.

Once we'd finished with the food, we leaned back just slightly on the pillows and he put his arms around me instantly.

'Come here' he said as he put his hand on his chest, signalling for me to rest my head there.

I laid my head onto his chest and he started running his fingers very slowly through my hair.

And just like that, as always, everything I was worried about had disappeared.

Was this always going to be the case?
Something happens, I panic, and then he just uses his magic to banish any worries I may have had.

I started falling asleep, which wasn't hard to do when I was feeling so content and relaxed again, plus I probably wore myself out with stress and panic before that.

We both fell asleep for a short while, holding each other.
After an hour or so, we woke up and stripped off, then got under the covers.
We were still half asleep but as I turned on my side, he wrapped me in his arms, kissed me on the cheek and said ' I love you'.

It still felt so surreal, he was actually making it a regular thing now. And it felt so good to hear.

'I love you too' I said back to him. And still, I didn't feel it was 100% the right time to say it, but it also didn't feel wrong saying it, not in the slightest.

The morning came around and after a nice stretch and some kisses, he got up.
I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and he followed. He stood behind me brushing his teeth and he couldn't stop smiling.

I looked at him in the mirror 'what?' I gushed.

'We just look so cute together - if the rest of my days are like this, then I'll be happy' he said.

This was just what I wanted to hear. I felt so happy and I never wanted this feeling to go.

'We went back into his room.
'Pass me you cup please babe' he was about to go and make coffee. He didn't even need to ask me now. He knew I liked a black coffee with one sweetener and I would never turn it down unless I was poorly or it was nighttime.