Killer

Me and the rest of our fam- evil gang were doing a negativity run in some random AU. When I got lost in the maze-like Snowdin Forest. I was walking through the snow searching for either civilization or one of my family memb- evil teammates, when the worst pain I ever felt hit me in the head.

And everything went black.

...

   Then I woke up leaning against a tree with no memories of what happened to me. I sit up and look around and the first thing I focus on is the abnormal amount of mana soaked into the snow. Said mana honestly made it look like a crime scene. And upon turning around I was right, it is a crime scene, and I was the victim. I frantically look down at myself hoping that I'm wrong but to my horror my legs are transparent.

I am dead.

I am a ghost.

    I guess Dusty wasn't just crazy then, huh? And that somber train of thought was interrupted by the crunch of the snow indicating that someone was approaching. They were most likely going to be some poor random monster, my killer [Ironic thought isn't it?} or maybe dad... oh shit dad. He has [Had?] been so nice to me, I don't want him to see my corpse. He doesn't deserve to see the aftermath of his kids' murder. But there isn't anything I could do as I don't think I can interact with anything right now. So with a fragment of hope in my [Currently nonexistent] soul I turn to face the monster. But that hope fizzles out immediately as they walk closer. It's dad.

    Dad looks at the soaked snow and my body and his visible eyelight vanishes. He doesn't show any other reaction but I wouldn't expect him to. Not because he doesn't care for us, but because if he showed any sorrow any malicious monster could use it for their advantage. But he does create a small portal that he reaches into and he pulls out a camera. He proceeds to take photos of my body, and the snow around it. He then puts the camera back into the portal, dissipates said portal, then makes a new one that I can see leads to our mansion. He walks through it and I follow.

AN: And there. I kinda edited it a bit
Oh and please leave comments, they give me serotonin