23.

The next day, Scott called Derek for help with his new Beta, Liam

But obviously, Derek had to bring along Bella.

So now, they were hiding in the boys' locker room, waiting for the new Beta.
(Her outfit)

They heard the new Beta come in and he went to his locker

"What the hell? Where's my stick?!" Liam yells, clearly very agitated.

Derek picked up a lacrosse stick and hit against random things to mess with the Beta, making Bella roll her eyes at his antics.

The werewolf stepped out of hiding with Bella beside him, with her arms crossed over her chest.
"Is this yours?" Derek asks him, tauntingly, wanting to get a reaction, before he snaps the stick in half.

Liam became very, very angry as his eyes started glowing and he ran for the older man.

Derek stepped in front of Bella, shielding her from the angry new werewolf as he grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the lockers.

Liam struggled to fight back.
"Liam" Scott scolded the younger werewolf.

Liam's eyes stopped glowing as he calmed himself down, obeying his Alpha.

Once calm, Derek let him go and looked at Scott.
"You're right. He is angry" Derek says.

Scott then held up a lacrosse stick.
"This one's yours" He tells Liam, handing it to him.

Liam glared at Derek, who gave him a challenging look, daring him to attack again.
"Get to class, Liam" Scott orders him and Liam obeyed, leaving the locker room.

Scott looks at Derek and looks surprised to see him giving him a wide, proud smile.
"What are you smiling about?" The true Alpha asks him.
"You're gonna be good at this" Derek tells him, sincerely.

Bella steps out from behind Derek, also giving him a proud smile for how he's already doing a great job as an Alpha.

Better than Derek, she can admit.
"Are you kidding? I am totally unprepared! Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? I think right now, I could use a full on training manual" Scott rambles, stressed out.
"I'll tell you one thing, that anger he's got? It'll make him strong" Derek advises him.
"And dangerous" Scott adds.
"Very" Derek agrees with a nod.
"This was supposed to be the semester I could focus on school again, but Kate's back and I've got a Beta, and there's a deadpool" Scott stresses, sitting on the bench.