22.

It's been a week since Derek was returned to his original age, and Kate disappeared, along with 117 million dollars in bearer bonds, from the Hale vault

Derek and Peter, with Bella's help, spent the last week looking for her with no luck.

Now, Bella, Derek and Peter were sitting on the couch with Braeden, in the chair across from them after Bella called her, asking for her help.
(Her outfit)

Derek was a little hesitant with allowing her to help, remembering the scandalous history between the mercenary and his girlfriend

Peter instantly had a dislike for her as she had her feet up on the coffee table.
"That table's Italian" He complains, annoyed.
"So are these boots" Braeden replies, unbothered.

Bella giggled at her, before looking at Derek, who didn't seem to be listening as he held his sunglasses, looking into them.

Being returned to his original age, Derek's eyes turned golden and it worries him that Kate did something more to him.
"Are we gonna talk interior design and fashion, or are we gonna talk numbers?" Braeden asks, impatiently.

Peter wrote down some numbers on a piece of paper then slides it over to the mercenary.

Braeden took one glance at it, not impressed and writes bigger numbers on it, before sliding it back over.

Peter was surprised and not happy.
"We're hiring you to find Kate, not assassinate the President" He states, sarcastically.

He tries again, writing another number, but again Braeden wasn't impressed and wrote an even higher number.
"I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate, you're hiring me to find her first. Going against the Calaveras is what's gonna cost you" Braeden says, matter-of-factly.

Peter went to argue, but Derek grabbed the paper.
"We'll pay. Just find Kate, that's all we want" He states, frustrated.

Braeden seemed satisfied and left.
"Are you insane?" Peter snaps at Derek.
"We don't have a choice. We spent a week looking for her and came up with nothing" Derek says, calmly, looking out the window as Bella stays on the couch, watching him.
"If we don't find out who told Kate about the vault, we don't get those bonds back. What do you think I'm gonna do then, huh? Get a job? My resume is slightly out of date! We got robbed, Derek! Robbed!" Peter exclaims, angrily.